Windows 10: dedicated video ram not working

Discus and support dedicated video ram not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by battle4ledgend, Aug 30, 2019.

1. dedicated video ram not working

so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram

my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620 graphics card it supports higher than 128 and i have 8 gigs of ram yet i wont fix it self

:)

battle4ledgend, Aug 30, 2019

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Mr.1223 Win User
    Dedicated Video RAM

I remember there was a time when you could increase your dedicated video ram through custom settings before your system turned on.

This way no longer works (or maybe I'm doing it wrong). Is there a way to increase your dedicated video ram or will I just have to buy a new card. PlEAS HELP.

Mr.1223, Aug 30, 2019
  4. dedicated video ram not working

How to increase dedicated video ram?

I want to play Grand Theft Auto IV and don't have enough dedicated video ram. Can somebody explain to me, step by step, how to do this, if possible? And what would happen if i ran the game without the necessary video ram? By the way, i have a Intel(R)
    HD Graphics 520 Video Card. Thanks in advance!

justinassante, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

dedicated video ram not working

1. dedicated video ram not working - Similar Threads - dedicated video ram

2. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  4. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase dedicated video ram no method found online works!: I recently discovered that you can increase the dedicated video memory with two predominant methods: Through the BIOS of your computer or through regedit. The point is that firstly, the option does not appear in my Bios menu, and secondly, even though I have followed all the...
  6. Dedicated video ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dedicated video ram: Okay so my pc is only letting me use 726mb of my 8gbs and im tryna play rainbow six siege but i run 10 fps any one know how to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-ram/534f1b22-1ba2-42c9-bf90-9787c47b682f
  7. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  8. Dedicated Video Memmory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated Video Memmory: i need to increase my dedicated Video memory from 0 to 12288 so i can play call of duty i have 12Gb ram and it should not be a problem ive tried doing it through systems and CMD and bios i have watched so many youtube videos and tried them all and it increase to 512 and it...
  9. dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated video memory: Hello !!! i have lenovo ideapad s330 ,12 RAM. with intel UHD 620. Dedicated video memory is only 128 MB. should i change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-memory/9fa677bb-a16d-4279-94b1-4b59cbd96227
  10. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system processor to store the data. It is a volatile memory on a motherboard that stores [...] This post How to increase dedicated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my dedicated video ram is stuck on 0 in windows 10