Windows 10: dedicated video ram not working

Discus and support dedicated video ram not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by battle4ledgend, Aug 30, 2019.

1. dedicated video ram not working

so ive tried all the registry editor stuff nothing works and im stuck at 128 mb of vram

my computer is dual core and my graphics is intel 620 graphics card it supports higher than 128 and i have 8 gigs of ram yet i wont fix it self

:)

battle4ledgend, Aug 30, 2019

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Mr.1223 Win User
    Dedicated Video RAM

I remember there was a time when you could increase your dedicated video ram through custom settings before your system turned on.

This way no longer works (or maybe I'm doing it wrong). Is there a way to increase your dedicated video ram or will I just have to buy a new card. PlEAS HELP.

Mr.1223, Aug 30, 2019
  4. dedicated video ram not working

How to increase dedicated video ram?

I want to play Grand Theft Auto IV and don't have enough dedicated video ram. Can somebody explain to me, step by step, how to do this, if possible? And what would happen if i ran the game without the necessary video ram? By the way, i have a Intel(R)
    HD Graphics 520 Video Card. Thanks in advance!

justinassante, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

dedicated video ram not working

1. dedicated video ram not working - Similar Threads - dedicated video ram

2. Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory: I recently received a Dell Latitude e5530 laptop as a gift. I wanted to download Toontown Rewritten, so I checked my specs using Can You RUN It. It said I had no available video RAM so I checked and it was right. My laptop does not have ANY dedicated video RAM. I checked the...
  3. Modifying dedicated vram

in Windows 10 Customization
    Modifying dedicated vram: I would like to know if it is possible to modify the vram (video random access memory) on a Toshiba Satellite (C50t-A) using the UEFI running on Windows 10 Enterprise. My total available graphics memory is 1792 mb, while dedicated video memory is only 32 mb. I would like to...
  4. Dedicated dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dedicated dump file: This is in reference to Windows client and server systems. Can anyone help me in understanding what is a dedicated dump file exactly? What is its purpose and how is it different to the page file ? I saw some talk about system drive limitations so say if there were...
  5. Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will program work with Dedicated vram increase?: Im looking to buy/use Pinnacle Studio with a new laptop that has 128gb vram. I increased the dedicated vram to 1280 gb. I’d like to run Pinnacle Studio on it which requires 256gb of vram. Will i be ok to buy the program and run it? Or will the dedicated vram loophole not work...
  6. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system processor to store the data. It is a volatile memory on a motherboard that stores [...] This post How to increase dedicated...
  7. How can I dedicate more RAM to file transfer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I dedicate more RAM to file transfer?: I'm in the process of copying large (25-100 GB) blocks of data from several HDDs to a 4TB HDD just purchased. The transfer begins fast then slows to a snails pace. I partially understand that maybe buffering getting to capacity may be a problem. But I look at the performance...
  8. How to increase dedicated video memory?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...
  9. Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory: Sorry this isn't exactly about graphics cards. I can't seem to increase my dedicated video memory for integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600, even though I have put it up to 1024MB (1GB) in my BIOS. My Total Available Graphics Memory is 7786MB, and my Shared System Memory is...
  10. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?: I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated ram right now. Specs are: Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2...