Windows 10: Deep scan folder

Discus and support Deep scan folder in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: Is it safe to delete temporary files, thumbs.db, back up files , vim swap files across system and under user profile in deep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KianWilliam, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Deep scan folder

To whom it may concern:
    Is it safe to delete temporary files, thumbs.db, back up files , vim swap files across system and under user profile in deep scan folder?
    Kian William
    windows version1909-OsBuild:18363.1316

:)

KianWilliam, Mar 2, 2021

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 2, 2021
  3. deep scan

how do I do a deep scan to get rid of virus, my avg dose not pick up on this

christophersmith2665, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Deep scan folder

Deep Scan

While doing a deep scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner scanning just stops and closes.

About halfway scanning window just disappears. No error message just gone.

My machine has had the blue screen of death a number of times. Memory Management three times, IRQL, NOT LESS OR EQUAL, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED,

JamesWojtan, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Deep scan folder

1. Deep scan folder - Similar Threads - Deep scan folder

2. folders missing in scan option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folders missing in scan option: I scanned over a hundred photos using Microsoft 10's scan feature. It suddenly refused to recognize my HP printer. I tried a number of different solutions, and none seemed to work. Then, all of a sudden, it recognized my printer again. Don't ask me what I did. But, now,...
  3. Deep Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Deep Sleep: Computer: HP 1040 G3 OS: Windows 10 2004 I noticed in my BIOS settings, under Power Management, I have the option for "Deep Sleep" ticked by default. What exactly is "Deep Sleep?" Thanks! 161626
  4. sfc scan...folders lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sfc scan...folders lost: Based on the error I was receiving, I ran the sfc scan and all of the DISM image scans and it seemed to have repaired the corrupted files; however, when I went back into my jump drive, entire folders have been removed! Is there a way to retrieve these folders? They are not...
  5. Deep Scan

Deep Scan: While doing a deep scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner scanning just stops and closes. About halfway scanning window just disappears. No error message just gone. My machine has had the blue screen of death a number of times. Memory Management three times, IRQL, NOT LESS...
  6. Microsoft's native replacement for Deep Freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's native replacement for Deep Freeze: Good morning all. My manager mentioned in an email that he has been on a few Microsoft related webcasts and they mentioned that Windows 10 will be getting or has an option that is native and does the same thing as Deep Freeze (Which we are currently using and paying for..)...
  7. Folder 'Scan with'

Folder 'Scan with': Hello Yesterday I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and in Windows 7 I had option to scan folder within Microsoft Security Essentials. Now that I'm using Windows 10 that options is gone. Is there anyway to turn on folder scanning, I have options to play it with VLC,...
  8. Windows10 fax and Scan folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 fax and Scan folders: Clean re-install of W10. Stuff restored from backup. In W Fax and scan, while the appdata folder has loads of sent faxes in it I cannot find a way to display them in the programme nor can I find where my fax contacts would be stored.. I have reset owner/permissions etc (I...
  9. Deep Freeze Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deep Freeze Removal: Can anyone explain to me how Deep Freeze work? And how to uninstall it? I tried doing it using the software's setup pack, but it didn't work *Sad 88152
  10. scan to folder

in Windows 10 Support
    scan to folder: Please help me how to scan to folder using Ricoh MP 161. I had no issues until I upgraded from 7 to 10 15306