Windows 10: Deep Scan

Discus and support Deep Scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While doing a deep scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner scanning just stops and closes. About halfway scanning window just disappears. No error message... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesWojtan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Deep Scan

While doing a deep scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner scanning just stops and closes.

About halfway scanning window just disappears. No error message just gone.

My machine has had the blue screen of death a number of times. Memory Management three times, IRQL, NOT LESS OR EQUAL, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED,

:)

JamesWojtan, Jan 19, 2020

2. deep scan

how do I do a deep scan to get rid of virus, my avg dose not pick up on this

christophersmith2665, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    allow deep scan content of .ts [typeScript] ???

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. What is the procedure you are following to initiate the deep search?
    2. May I know what you exactly mean by 'scanning the .ts files'?

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Deep Scan

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Deep Scan

1. Deep Scan - Similar Threads - Deep Scan

2. Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour: Hello I have an issue with my set upRIghtnow I have dual monitor main is Asus Tuf vg27aq and samsung both are working fine but after I put it to sleep mode and leave it for 1 hour after I turn it on second monitor is starting fine but my main which is Asus tuf it will start...
  3. Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour: Hello I have an issue with my set upRIghtnow I have dual monitor main is Asus Tuf vg27aq and samsung both are working fine but after I put it to sleep mode and leave it for 1 hour after I turn it on second monitor is starting fine but my main which is Asus tuf it will start...
  4. I deleted more than 40 gb portfolio from my pen drive, I am in deep regret, how can I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted more than 40 gb portfolio from my pen drive, I am in deep regret, how can I get...: Pendrive is from sandisk 64 gb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-more-than-40-gb-portfolio-from-my-pen/7318f0e7-a360-4091-a608-c2642956b99b
  5. I sent my Hp probook 450 g5 to computer repair shop to deep scan my drive and the thing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sent my Hp probook 450 g5 to computer repair shop to deep scan my drive and the thing...: - Error 301 [dark page says smart hdd error]- 0xc0000e [blue page says recovery]- KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR [blue page + sad face]My hdd is seagte 500gbSometimes it can boot but it usually given me these errorsAny help plz I can't use it in work and I don't want to lost data....
  6. I sent my Hp probook 450 g5 to computer repair shop to deep scan my drive and the thing...

I sent my Hp probook 450 g5 to computer repair shop to deep scan my drive and the thing...: - Error 301 [dark page says smart hdd error]- 0xc0000e [blue page says recovery]- KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR [blue page + sad face]My hdd is seagte 500gbSometimes it can boot but it usually given me these errorsAny help plz I can't use it in work and I don't want to lost data....
  7. C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop: About 9 months ago I did some spring cleaning on my C drive and accidentally deleted files I wanted to keep. I am also learning to use the command prompt, so I googled how to recover lost files via a command prompt. I found a solution that had me run a command which created a...
  8. C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop

C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop: About 9 months ago I did some spring cleaning on my C drive and accidentally deleted files I wanted to keep. I am also learning to use the command prompt, so I googled how to recover lost files via a command prompt. I found a solution that had me run a command which created a...
  9. C: Drive Recovery Deep Scan won't stop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Deep scan folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deep scan folder: To whom it may concern: Is it safe to delete temporary files, thumbs.db, back up files , vim swap files across system and under user profile in deep scan folder? Kian William windows version1909-OsBuild:18363.1316 175177