Windows 10: deer hunter classic

Discus and support deer hunter classic in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant get PvP or buckshot hunts it says something about legacy game can i update or go back to version when it worked right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dvefrost, Jan 19, 2020.

1. dvefrost Win User

deer hunter classic

i cant get PvP or buckshot hunts it says something about legacy game can i update or go back to version when it worked right

:)

dvefrost, Jan 19, 2020

2. deer hunter 5 wont install

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the set up files for deer hunter 5 got corrupted or may the deer hunter 5 cd got damaged.

I suggest you to try downloading the deer hunter 5from the manufacturer's website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.atari.com/platform/deer-hunter-5-tracking-trophies-pc-download

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Deer hunter 5

I just bought deer hunter 5 and the game installed just fine and I can play it with no problems but of can't use a scope everytime I click on a scope in the gear it says it has stopped working and takes me back to the home page is there a way to fix this
    I know my comp is plenty fast enough and its on windows 10 any help would be appreciated

CharlesVachata, Jan 19, 2020
  4. deer hunter classic

deer hunter 5 wont install

when i put my deer hunter 5 cd in and try to install it the setup dosnt open and i have to end the task. ive tried running it as administrator and running it in xp compatibility mode and it dont work. do you know how to fix it ?

derwombat875, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

deer hunter classic

1. deer hunter classic - Similar Threads - deer hunter classic

2. i bought hunter call of the wild

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought hunter call of the wild: it installed to 99 and kept giving errors i looked it up and all i could find was updated your system and there isn't any updates to system or xbox app itself im stumped and pissed i cant play a game i spent money on...
  3. i bought hunter call of the wild

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i bought hunter call of the wild: it installed to 99 and kept giving errors i looked it up and all i could find was updated your system and there isn't any updates to system or xbox app itself im stumped and pissed i cant play a game i spent money on...
  4. Trying to play Deer Hunter, requires STE3game.dll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play Deer Hunter, requires STE3game.dll?: I've been in a mood to play a really old game from when I was a child, but whenever I try installing or loading it, I get the error Failed to load game DLL!E:\Games\deerhunter4\Home\STE3Game.dllI obviously can't find anything about this on the internet except WenJian.net and...
  5. Trying to play Deer Hunter, requires STE3game.dll?

Trying to play Deer Hunter, requires STE3game.dll?: I've been in a mood to play a really old game from when I was a child, but whenever I try installing or loading it, I get the error Failed to load game DLL!E:\Games\deerhunter4\Home\STE3Game.dllI obviously can't find anything about this on the internet except WenJian.net and...
  6. deer micosoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer micosoft: I was on here at like 4:00 pm I am antboysalper and I was just trying to get my account back because I did not do it and I just want to say that my friend is not funny and now I have to suffer for something I did not do and it is not fair because I did not do it I want to...
  7. deer micosoft

deer micosoft: I was on here at like 4:00 pm I am antboysalper and I was just trying to get my account back because I did not do it and I just want to say that my friend is not funny and now I have to suffer for something I did not do and it is not fair because I did not do it I want to...
  8. Dungeon Hunter 5 / 0x803F8001 / not signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Hunter 5 / 0x803F8001 / not signed in: Hi i suddenly cannot play DH5 annymore. I did not change system settings. gives me that error 0x803F8001 saying im not signed in in microsoft. Wich is BS, i am logged in, other games are working, even other games from gameloft just saying Corrupt game files? these wont...
  9. Classic Shell to Classic Start

Classic Shell to Classic Start: I've used Classic Shell since I upgraded to Windows 10. It has been a lifesaver. The developer stopped supporting the program a couple of years age, but someone picked up on it and developed a fork called "Classic Start". Classic Shell is still working fine for me, but is...
  10. deer hunter 5 on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer hunter 5 on windows 10?: i have tried installing my dh5 game from my retail cd on my windows 10 pc but when i click install on the autoplay it does nothing and i have to end the task. i have tried comparability mode and run as admin but still nothing. i have also contacted atari and they said they no...