Windows 10: Default App: Calendar Setup

Discus and support Default App: Calendar Setup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have Calendar app installed, yet I cannot set it as the default application here: [img] It says that there is no app or protocol installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cshadd, Aug 10, 2015.

1. cshadd Win User

Default App: Calendar Setup

So I have Calendar app installed, yet I cannot set it as the default application here:

Default App: Calendar Setup [​IMG]

It says that there is no app or protocol installed for it, yet I do have the Calendar app installed.

When I try to look online at the Windows Store for it, it gives me this message: Your search for "windows.appointmentsprovider.addappointment" had no results.

Any idea of what is wrong?

:)

cshadd, Aug 10, 2015
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Issues with pairing two users and calendar on Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana personal assistant voice

We appreciate your response. Have you tried adding your Outlook account to your phone and setup the calendar sync with the default built-in calendar app, not with the Outlook calendar?

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Can't enable Windows notifications for Calendar app

Hello,

To help you receive the notifications for your Calendar app, kindly setup your account through the Windows Mail app as well; then check if the notifications push through. Also, kindly set the Calendar app as a default program by simply following the steps below.

• Right-click on the Start icon.
    • Click Control Panel; then select Programs.
    • Choose Set Default Programs; then select Calendar.
    • Click Set this program as default.

Observe if your Calendar notifications show.

Let us know if the solution helps.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Default App: Calendar Setup

Hi,
    That's normal

Calendar and mail are essentially the same program although shown as different
    If mail is set as default then calendar is automatically set

Its a bit confusing how its shown, but what you see is normal

paulsalter, Aug 10, 2015
  5. cshadd Win User
    So it is normal that it is blank?

cshadd, Aug 11, 2015
  6. it is, yes
    having mail as default automatically sets calendar as default, even though its not shown

paulsalter, Aug 11, 2015
  7. How can I test to see if the Calendar app is really the default app?

I have the same exact issue and I would like to test to see if it's really the default app.

nosecureboot, Aug 12, 2015
  8. Default App: Calendar Setup

Not sure how to test if its the default

ask Cortana to add an appointment and see what happens?

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Default App: Calendar Setup

1. Default App: Calendar Setup - Similar Threads - Default App Calendar

2. Organization default calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization default calendar: Hi, I need to have a default organization calendar, which should be visible in outlook calendar for any user as it is default. Let's say, [example]: you have public holidays, new year eve, or any even such as national day or Company formation day, These kinds of events should...
  3. Organization default calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organization default calendar: Hi, I need to have a default organization calendar, which should be visible in outlook calendar for any user as it is default. Let's say, [example]: you have public holidays, new year eve, or any even such as national day or Company formation day, These kinds of events should...
  4. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  5. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  6. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  7. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  8. windows 10 Mail App default calendar

windows 10 Mail App default calendar: Hi, When I set up calendar new event in my windows 10 mail app on desktop, the default calender is from for example gmail. My question is whenever I set up a calender event, can I pre set the default calendar, for example icloud?...
  9. Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10: Hi guys! In the new way to add events in Win 10 calendar app, you don't seem to be able to set a default account. Is there any way to see a fix for it? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  10. Default calendar settings

Default calendar settings: I have set up my Google calendar details within Windows 10 so if I hit the calendar icon it shows my Google calendar entries. I have just made a couple of airline bookings which give the option to add details to calendar. When I hit this hyperlink, I get an .ics file...