Windows 10: Default Applications - Can't select Outlook 2013

Discus and support Default Applications - Can't select Outlook 2013 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Yes it does. I have again run the Office 2016 install disk leaving Outlook 2016 checked but to no avail. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robgr, Jun 4, 2017.

1. robgr Win User

Default Applications - Can't select Outlook 2013

Yes it does. I have again run the Office 2016 install disk leaving Outlook 2016 checked but to no avail.

robgr, Jun 6, 2017
  2. dalchina New Member

A quick look doesn't find any sort of Office clean up tool - maybe there is one.

You may need to reinstall Outlook 2016, then use a tool like Revo Uninstaller to try to remove remnants (you need the exe's there to give you something to start from).

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Default Applications - Can't select Outlook 2013

1. Default Applications - Can't select Outlook 2013 - Similar Threads - Default Applications Can't

2. Outlook 365 - Can't select From email account or set default signature

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - Can't select From email account or set default signature: Greetings, Specs: Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - Build 18363.720 Office 365 / Outlook - Version 2003 - Build 12624.20176, Monthly Channel (Targeted) Everything was running fine with my O365 Business Premium and its Outlook program on my Win10 PC until this morning when I...
  3. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  4. Outlook 2013 connections...

Outlook 2013 connections...: Outlook 2013 has eight email accounts setup, none of them are from Microsoft, that works just fine. Windows 10 v.1809 has no Microsoft accounts either, local UIDs only. Starting up Outlook, it connects the these URLs first: roaming.officeapps.live.com...
  5. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open links in Outlook 2013: I followed some previous instructions on this topic, but no change. I didn't buy Office. Apparently, some of it came with Windows 10 or is part of my stand-alone Outlook 2013 that I purchased years ago. I was instructed to uninstall Office 15 and then reinstall....
  6. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open links in Outlook 2013: Dear Sumit. I don't know what caused the problem, but since about 2 hours ago, I haven't been able to open any links in my email. I get the message that "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing the action you requested". I've tried some of the...
  7. Outlook 2013 freezing

Outlook 2013 freezing: Hi I run two computers one a pc and one a laptop both running windows 10 with the latest updates so both on the same version. I also use office 2013 (32 bit)on both computes My problem is if I launch outlook 2013 (Part of the office 2013) on the pc it runs just fine but on...
  8. Default format Outlook 2013: HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Default format Outlook 2013: HTML: Hi Guys, I have a question. In my environment i want all people to use HTML format as standard in Outlook 2013. So when somebody forwards an email that is in plain text, i want him to send his mail in HTML, instead of plain text too. I installed an ADMX template for...
  9. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259
  10. Outlook 2016 - How to Select Default Folders?

Outlook 2016 - How to Select Default Folders?: Outlook 2016 insists on creating a Trash folder in my IMAP accounts and moving deleted items there. I want to use another folder for deleted items. It was possible to specify the folders to use for Sent and Deleted items in Outlook 2010 but I can't find how to do this in...