Windows 10: default apps

Discus and support default apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just restarted my computer after an update and all my documents now open in wordpad? I do not like this and want to change them back to word - how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaunaFalls, Dec 4, 2020.

1. default apps

I just restarted my computer after an update and all my documents now open in wordpad? I do not like this and want to change them back to word - how do I do this?

:)

ShaunaFalls, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

default apps

1. default apps - Similar Threads - default apps

2. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...: I've already set the save new content to a different drive in the setting, yet the store still downloads / installs to the C drive. I also because if this issue have installed store apps that didn't follow the install path i set that will not move to the other drive. any way...
  3. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...: I've already set the save new content to a different drive in the setting, yet the store still downloads / installs to the C drive. I also because if this issue have installed store apps that didn't follow the install path i set that will not move to the other drive. any way...
  4. How do i change the default / location of apps / downloads from the microfoft stoe on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  6. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  7. Move app data to default drive.

8. Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?: I have read this question, as I also use vim for my editinghttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-default-app-for-filetypes-not-listed/b01cb589-f8e2-4186-a0f6-02ee0f15babeand searched and you can change the default open app for .bat files but have...
  9. Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?

Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?: I have read this question, as I also use vim for my editinghttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-default-app-for-filetypes-not-listed/b01cb589-f8e2-4186-a0f6-02ee0f15babeand searched and you can change the default open app for .bat files but have...
  10. I am trying to change the default app for .xaml files to Visual Studio 2022 and there...

I am trying to change the default app for .xaml files to Visual Studio 2022 and there...: I am trying to change the default app for .xaml files to Visual Studio 2022 and there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.I have Visual Studio Code also installed and it has the .xaml default app and I can't seem to change it....