Windows 10: Default display font

Discus and support Default display font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My default font in most application is not what it has been for ages. It changed, on its own, after an update from Microsoft, about 3 days ago and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryFranklin, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Default display font

My default font in most application is not what it has been for ages. It changed, on its own, after an update from Microsoft, about 3 days ago and I cannot get it to change to a more pleasant, easy to read, font using the control panel or the settings menu. I can change the choices but nothing on screen is affected.

:)

LarryFranklin, Jan 17, 2020

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Default display font

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Default display font

1. Default display font - Similar Threads - Default display font

2. windows 10 default display font

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 default display font: Greetings Windows 10 Pro winver 1809 where do I find windows 10 default display font? how do I change it? thank you 163652
  3. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  4. How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?: Windows 10 home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 No issues at all, everything works great. Is there a way for me to "see", what my laptops windows 10 default font name and font size currently is set to ? I have found plenty of advice on the Internet on how to "change"...
  5. default fonts

default fonts: Something happened and my fonts are all weird. How do I reset to default settings? I tried through the control panel and it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-fonts/84ff6dbe-7021-4687-b0a9-7ee20d519c9c
  6. Default font

Default font: Some how my fonts has changed and the new font irritating me a lot. tried a lots of time to default font but failed. Plz help me to know that how can I default font. I badly wanna get rid of this problem....
  7. default font

default font: In simple terms how can I set a default font to cover all browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/8698c50d-e016-4e89-967a-6738cdf37b86
  8. Default font

Default font: Why did Microsoft do away with the ability to change the default font? Allowing the ability to easily change the default font makes it easier for us older folks to easily see the text. Please make it easier for us to easily change the default font....
  9. default font

default font: How do I change the default font permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/89788561-8cef-4fd4-948f-804d260b3a6f
  10. Font Display

Font Display: How do I get windows to allow the correct graphic display of fonts that are not in its standard library of fonts. The fonts in particular are Balloon Bd BT, Balloon Lt BT, and Balloon XBt BT. The Font selector says "This is a scalable printer font. The screen image may...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore windows 10 display default

2. restore display settings

3. how do i restore colour to my screen