Windows 10: Default Drivers reset upon restart

Discus and support Default Drivers reset upon restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,At random, my default audio and recording devices SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro and Blue Yeti will be switched out without my input. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beast Logger, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Default Drivers reset upon restart

Hello,At random, my default audio and recording devices SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro and Blue Yeti will be switched out without my input. This has become extremely infurating and has resulted in me becoming late to several online conferences due to my computer suddenly changing default devices. I'm currently on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621.Thanks!

:)

Beast Logger, Mar 20, 2023
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Windows 10 resetting default programs on restart/reboot.

This did not work for me. Please help.

AbhishekWagh, Mar 22, 2023
  4. swat354 Win User

Default Drivers reset upon restart

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Default Drivers reset upon restart

1. Default Drivers reset upon restart - Similar Threads - Default Drivers reset

2. Default Drivers reset upon restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Drivers reset upon restart: Hello,At random, my default audio and recording devices SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro and Blue Yeti will be switched out without my input. This has become extremely infurating and has resulted in me becoming late to several online conferences due to my computer suddenly...
  3. Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enquiry abt touchscreen drivers upon complete reset: So yeah i wanted to reset my computer, but i am afraid it will turn on the drivers i have disabled, like i have disabled the touchscreen driver because of ghost clicks which made it immpossible to use the computer, i think this might cause huge problems during setup if i...
  4. Windows resetting personal settings upon restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows resetting personal settings upon restart: Recently I've been having trouble with Windows resetting my personalized settings upon restarting my PC. Things like my wallpaper and app locations stay the same but it's been disabling my ClearType and some other personalization settings like displaying thumbnails and...
  5. Computer resets to default after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer resets to default after restart: Every time I turn on my computer I log in and find out that my wallpaper, pins, desktop, and other settings reset to defaults. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it, can anybody help? submitted by /u/Hamburger_____ [link] [comments]...
  6. The way my mouse looks keeps resetting to the default white cursor upon restarting my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The way my mouse looks keeps resetting to the default white cursor upon restarting my pc.: I use custom mouse cursors, and I have been able to use them before without issues, but recently they started to reset back to the default white cursors. I've scavaged the internet for answers, but I cannot find anything. Windows Specs: Edition - 10 Home Version - 1909...
  7. Newly reinstalled Windows - Default Speakers aren't the default upon restarting PC?

Newly reinstalled Windows - Default Speakers aren't the default upon restarting PC?: Whenever I boot up my PC the default are my Rift S speakers, even though the settings in Windows show that the default are my desktop speakers. I have the latest drivers for Realtek, and this was never the case with my Rift S with my previous Windows installation. If it's...
  8. Avalanche of default app resets upon login

Avalanche of default app resets upon login: Hello all, Since we have started to roll out windows 10 1909, upon login a user will get an Avalanche of default app resets. This can range for 5 - 20 Notifications in the bottom right corner of the screen one after another. Below is the list of resets that I was able to...
  9. driver power state failure upon restarting or shutdown!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver power state failure upon restarting or shutdown!: My computer starts to lag, So I try to shut down or restart and then it doesn't and simply instead gives blue screen of death with error written: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. no other error code. Even after completing at 100% the blue screen still remains for ours and never...
  10. Can't change mouse cursor. Upon reset: changes to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change mouse cursor. Upon reset: changes to default: For months - changing the cursor in Windows 10 has not been working. I have added cursor files, saved profiles, - but when I reset the computer, the cursor is the default win-10 cursor. I have never had this happen even once on any other version of Windows.. Are users...