Windows 10: Default email association using Windows 10

Discus and support Default email association using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have already set the default setting in the app, I used the recommended setting, but when I try to email a document I always get a message stating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimcress116, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Default email association using Windows 10

I have already set the default setting in the app, I used the recommended setting, but when I try to email a document I always get a message stating that there is no default email program association. Where do I go to fix this problem? Thanks for any help.

:)

jimcress116, Oct 2, 2018

2. Email Default Or Email Association

I have Windows 10. I can't email from other apps like Word, Adobe, Excel, etc. I always get the message no email association. I have gone to default settings and tried to use the email default button. Nothing changes. Help!

HERB CARTER, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Restore Default File Type Associations in Windows 10  

Not sure why the suggested that there either since .zip is not listed by default. The easiest way is to use the "Open with" context menu to change the association for .zip.

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Default email association using Windows 10

No email associates ?

Ok, .eml filetype is assigned to WLM

You need to scroll down to the Protocols section for MAILTO

Default email association using Windows 10 [​IMG]

You might also want to check Set Program Access and Computer Defaults to make sure WLM is the default e-mail.

Slartybart, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Default email association using Windows 10

1. Default email association using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Default email association

2. Email not associated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email not associated: Hello This is the first time I have been here so I apologise in advance. When I try to send a file from my desktop via email it tells me that "there is no email associated with this account" and I would be so grateful if someone could help me rectify this. I have a new...
  3. Windows 10 email association's fail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 email association's fail.: Window association's for email program fail to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-email-associations-fail/ce3a898a-ea81-49ab-9f89-3032fd067df4
  4. There is no Email Associated

in Browsers and Email
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  5. There is no Email Associated

in Windows 10 Support
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  6. default email for windows 10 no default

in Windows 10 Customization
    default email for windows 10 no default: Windows 10 default e-mail client I cannot seem to get my default e-mail client straight. ". When I try to e-mail a document, I get the following message: "There is no e-mail program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an e-mail program or, if...
  7. File Associations and default apps Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Associations and default apps Windows 10: I installed Python 3.7 today and started working with it. When I tried to run a Python program from it's folder, I found the default was set to Notepad, rather than Python. When I tried to change the default program, Python was not listed as an option, even though it is...
  8. Default Email Association Program windows 10 Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default Email Association Program windows 10 Not Working: I have tried for ever to be able to email a photo from "photos" windows explorer, I've tried changing the default app in settings with no luck, what am I doing wrong?? can you help me with any sugestions...
  9. Windows 10 resets file associations to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 resets file associations to default: Why does Windows 10 change my file associations every day to force me to use Edge to open Adobe PDF files? Edge is an unacceptable substitute for Adobe Acrobat Professional. Windows also changes my photo-editing preference to Photos no matter how much I want my own choice....
  10. No email associates ?

in Browsers and Email
    No email associates ?: Win 10 Home, 10586.318 Default browser : IE11 WLM 2012 I have been receiving this for a few weeks now. See screenshot at the end. Does anyone have a clue what is it about ? *** Other than the message, all my 2 email accounts are working as they should. *** I am...