Windows 10: Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

Discus and support Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just started using the Windows Scan app and it is very easy. You scan something, view it and you can then choose to Share. After you share, you are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CritterlLes, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

I just started using the Windows Scan app and it is very easy. You scan something, view it and you can then choose to Share. After you share, you are asked how you want to share and I choose Email. The question is, where does the sending email address come from, where is it defined. I have 2 gmail address' and want to set the from email address to email 2. Any ideas how to do this?

:)

CritterlLes, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

Just installed it to see what it does. Looks like it uses whatever you have set as your default E-mail program in Control Panel. I have Seamonkey set as mu default E-mail program so when I clicked E-mail it opened Seamonkey mail.

Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address? [​IMG]

Ztruker, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

I just started using the Windows Scan app and it is very easy. You scan something, view it and you can then choose to Share. After you share, you are asked how you want to share and I choose Email. The question is, where does the sending email address come from, where is it defined. I have 2 gmail address' and want to set the from email address to email 2. Any ideas how to do this?

CritterlLes, Jun 19, 2020
  4. jmdraft Win User

Can not open emails in chrome

Recently returned from hospital, I’m trying to open my emails I Chrome gmail.

Please provide step by step instructions to return gmail to default view and function so that I may open my email.

Since I can’t open and see the responses provided.

Please send them to both my gmail and to my yahoo email address: L: [email protected]

jmdraft, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address? - Similar Threads - Default Email set

2. Settings and email addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings and email addresses: When my wife opens the settings on her PC, her picture appears with my name and email. How do I switch this to her name and email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-email-addresses/3be44598-0b6c-41ff-ad9a-cb55474e3898
  3. Settings and email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings and email addresses: When my wife opens the settings on her PC, her picture appears with my name and email. How do I switch this to her name and email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-email-addresses/3be44598-0b6c-41ff-ad9a-cb55474e3898
  4. How change default sign in email address?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How change default sign in email address?: An incorrect email address due to a typo keeps coming up on Microsoft sign in to account. It can be edited but how do I change the default? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-change-default-sign-in-email-address/96e3cc70-e62a-4035-86ab-47b84f9e86b6
  5. How can I set Gmail as my default email program in Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set Gmail as my default email program in Chrome?: Hi all. When I try to share something via email from a website, I get a dialog box that says "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action." I have searched for how to set Gmail as the default, and I've found some instructions for going into Chrome...
  6. Default login email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Default login email address: Hi, I recently created a new email and was wondering if I could switch the default email address while keeping all my data and such. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-login-email-address/d4a53151-c770-4cbc-bc66-31ad689e707d
  7. Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

in Windows 10 Support
    Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?: I just started using the Windows Scan app and it is very easy. You scan something, view it and you can then choose to Share. After you share, you are asked how you want to share and I choose Email. The question is, where does the sending email address come from, where is it...
  8. How do I set my default email to Hotmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set my default email to Hotmail?: How do I set my default email to Hotmail? when I go to defaults there is no email icon to click on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-default-email-to-hotmail/1b1b09ab-12a2-4e11-85be-075d27e5fdad
  9. how do I save an email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I save an email address: how do I save an email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-save-an-email-address/dca182ca-9f3c-42f8-9993-16b5fda78b1b
  10. Default 'send as' email address

in Browsers and Email
    Default 'send as' email address: Staff have their own email address (name@) and 'send as' permissions for another one (info@). Is it possible to set a default send as address so the employees don't accidentally email from their own account when i'd prefer them to use info@ by default? I see when you're...