Windows 10: Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services)

Discus and support Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone can direct me to a source that shows the factory default settings for Windows 10 services. Thanks. 33743 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by legacy7955, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services)

Just wondering if anyone can direct me to a source that shows the factory default settings
    for Windows 10 services. Thanks.

:)

legacy7955, Dec 13, 2015

2. Default factory settings

I am not very computer literate but can anyone please help me in simple terms how to reset my computer colours back to factory setting thank you

JanetHoweUO, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Bee1210 Win User
    factory default settings

Tried the reset and it did not work. I ended up downloading software onto my laptop to reinstall the software. Frustration!

Bee1210, Dec 13, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services)

dalchina, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services)

1. Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services) - Similar Threads - Default factory settings

2. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. Default Status of Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Status of Service: Hi Team!I have reset my system and made some changes. I would like to know the default service status of Windows Update Service and Cryptographic Services. Is it Automatic by default or Manual?...
  5. Default Status of Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Status of Service: Hi Team!I have reset my system and made some changes. I would like to know the default service status of Windows Update Service and Cryptographic Services. Is it Automatic by default or Manual?...
  6. Default Windows 10 Services settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Default Windows 10 Services settings.: Hello Team, Recently my windows 10 was not functioning properlywas too slow to even open control panel through search. so I looked for some solutions and stopped unwanted services. That helped a bit but I believe that to some extent I messed up with the functioning of...
  7. Default Services Local

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Services Local: Somebody in this public community must know the Default Settings for Windows 10 Services. What are They? What are Recommended Services Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-services-local/9d00f2c7-e07b-44b2-ace7-446207154907
  8. Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?

Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?: Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-default-setting-for-services-in-task/ff781842-69ea-439d-9f59-d52ebd9e6c15
  9. A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default

A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default: There is a Service where I need the Log On property changed to "Local System account" with the allow service to interact with desktop checked. This is required for a program that needs to be run that connects to an external device. After some time it changes back to the...
  10. Restore Windows Services to Default Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restore Windows Services to Default Startup Settings: This batch script restores Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 services to default startup settings. Code: :: Batch Script Created by . @Echo Off & Cls :: Check if batch script executed with administrators privilege. Call :IsAdmin ::...