Windows 10: Default "fit picture to frame"

Discus and support Default "fit picture to frame" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This wacky default has been around since the days of Win XP. It fits the picture you are printing from edge to edge one way, while cropping out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnnymovt, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Default "fit picture to frame"

This wacky default has been around since the days of Win XP. It fits the picture you are printing from edge to edge one way, while cropping out the rest of the image. I have Never wanted this setting and can't think of a time when it could be useful. How can the default setting be changed? I run W10 and print, jpegs mostly, from various places but Windows is set to manage the printing.

:)

johnnymovt, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Beeman Win User

Default "fit picture to frame"

How do I (and obviously a lot of other people) disable the default 'fit picture to frame" option when printing pictures in Windows 10?

Beeman, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Default "fit picture to frame"

Hi,

To assist you further with this concern of disabling default fit picture to frame, we encourage you to post this specific inquiry to one of our advanced website called Technet. Below is the link for you to get in touch with them.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Default "fit picture to frame"

Fit picture to frame ( Default wanted to be UNTICKED)

I have found thousands of people not happy, and not one that is happy.

How can we have our computer not chop photos to the wrong shape to print only a small part.

With the 'fit to picture frame' UNTICKED the photo or snipping is all ok, but default it buggers it up.

How do I change the default setting?

Default "fit picture to frame" 6846e8ad-fa5b-467c-baad-4c9df5a037a4?upload=true.jpg

Default "fit picture to frame" c40bdb18-a8d3-4127-9047-d64261607c06?upload=true.jpg

How to have "Fit picture to frame" disabled by default when printing a picture?

TheTheSean, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Default "fit picture to frame"

1. Default "fit picture to frame" - Similar Threads - Default fit picture

2. How to play a video frame by frame in the default Movies & TV video player?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to play a video frame by frame in the default Movies & TV video player?: Is the only way to watch a video frame by frame to click "create photo from video" wait for it to load, then go through it frame by frame? There has to be an easier way right? submitted by /u/MerlinTheWhite [link] [comments]...
  3. disappearing picture frames

in Windows 10 Customization
    disappearing picture frames: after about 15 minutes all of the picture frames I have open disappear and I have to reopen them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-picture-frames/712924d5-f8d9-42e0-ac9f-88d2bfae158a
  4. Personalization > Background > Picture > Choose a fit > Center. Not working!

Personalization > Background > Picture > Choose a fit > Center. Not working!: New laptop, Win 10 Pro. As the title say. How many times I tried to make the image/picture stock from MS, not mine to be in the center of screen, yet this option doesn't seem to be working. What's the cause of this, the fix? *All system, apps, everything is Updated....
  5. picture viewer default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    picture viewer default: how do I change the default to view my pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-viewer-default/4b8e5de1-77bd-4195-8669-5d5229acbcd4
  6. Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?: Hi there Does anyone know how to adjust the size of the "picture in picture" frame in Windows 10? It's minute if you have a 4K high resolution screen and you can't seem to drag the frame bigger, it just leaves a black border. submitted by /u/TheOverratedPhotog [link]...
  7. How To Set Wallpaper to "Fit" By Default

How To Set Wallpaper to "Fit" By Default: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e, which has a non-standard screen size 1366x768. I have a variety of wallpaper images that update once a day. Every time a new image is set as the background, it defaults to "Tile," which throws off the image. Where in the Registry can I...
  8. Windows 10 printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture

Windows 10 printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture: Hello, Problem: Windows 10 - Printing wizard - Turning off "fit to frame" when printing a picture while printing a picture file explorer the prining wizard appears every time with "fit to frame" enabled and I have to deselect this feature every time I print out pictures...
  9. Error with picture frame

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error with picture frame: [ATTACH]How do I get these picture frames to show a preview? So I can se what the pictures are before I click on them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-picture-frame/dd60e315-27f2-4804-a5aa-41fddd5360ac"
  10. Win 10 Logon picture and frame

Win 10 Logon picture and frame: Is there anyway of disabling the windows 10 logon picture and the transparent frame so it just leaves the background picture and users name and password box?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photo viewer fit picture to frame default

2. fit picture to frame

3. what does fit picture to frame mean