Windows 10: default font and type face

Discus and support default font and type face in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is going on with Microsoft???? How can I change the default font and size in my window 10 mail. Calibri 11 is too small 2019 I have tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marilynjltorode, Aug 4, 2019.

1. default font and type face

What is going on with Microsoft????

How can I change the default font and size in my window 10 mail. Calibri 11 is too small 2019

I have tried many things but nothing works.

:)

marilynjltorode, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

default font and type face

1. default font and type face - Similar Threads - default font type

2. Default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default font: Why did Microsoft do away with the ability to change the default font? Allowing the ability to easily change the default font makes it easier for us older folks to easily see the text. Please make it easier for us to easily change the default font....
  3. Duplicate fonts faces windows 10

Duplicate fonts faces windows 10: Where I have duplicate font faces(2) with different version numbers, should I always delete the oldest version Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-fonts-faces-windows-10/27199c3b-029e-49d7-81f3-d0ee0a239d5a
  4. default font

default font: How do I change the default font permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/89788561-8cef-4fd4-948f-804d260b3a6f
  5. Setting a font as default

Setting a font as default: My laptop came with a default font Calibri. I want to change the default font to Times Roman. I have followed instructions to change the default font but it is not happening and Calibri remains the default. Is there a way of resolving this?...
  6. Type Face color on short cuts

Type Face color on short cuts: How do I change the color of type face with the short cuts on my wallpaper? The gray gets lost on some of the theme pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-face-color-on-short-cuts/f2db9e69-d77b-4d00-abf8-f52a6ea92164
  7. Notepad default font

Notepad default font: How do I change Notepad default font? Every time I open Notepad, it always set to Arial even I have saved text files using other fonts. I'm running Windows 10 Home SL 1803 Build 17134.137 Thank you....
  8. Changing default font

Changing default font: It seems the default font on this WIndows is Arial and it's really ugly, especially when reading an entire page in Chrome or in any other browser. Tried to change the font in all browsers- no result. It can change only the size- Arial still there. It bugs me that it's...
  9. Windows font face problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font face problem: Hi, I got Windows 10 yesterday and after upgrade it from Windows 8.1 I got font face problem in some application like Microsoft Edge and ATI catalyst Control Center. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my bad English *Biggrin [img] [img] 10926
  10. cmplex fonts typing

in Windows 10 Support
    cmplex fonts typing: i am typing in tamil font (complex font) in ppt. windows 10/ m.s.office 2010. 1. the words appear slowly. 2. the first letter if repeated becomes consonant. ex. ல்ல் 3. frequently kernal security error appears and windows shuts. down and restarts. what can i do to...