Windows 10: default font changedand is stucj on Ariel :q

Discus and support default font changedand is stucj on Ariel :q in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; whenever I select text and try to change it to Calibri font it doesnt apply, Im writing in Hebrew and Arabic by the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by galiagnon, Oct 3, 2018.

1. galiagnon Win User

default font changedand is stucj on Ariel :q

whenever I select text and try to change it to Calibri font it doesnt apply, Im writing in Hebrew and Arabic by the way

:)

galiagnon, Oct 3, 2018

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Oct 3, 2018
  4. default font changedand is stucj on Ariel :q

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

default font changedand is stucj on Ariel :q

1. default font changedand is stucj on Ariel :q - Similar Threads - default font changedand

2. Win10 default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 default fonts: How can I clear out the dozens of fonts that have accumulated over time and get back to the original default Win10 font set? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-default-fonts/c13e331f-7022-43aa-8291-dab24167f9e2
  3. default fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    default fonts: Something happened and my fonts are all weird. How do I reset to default settings? I tried through the control panel and it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-fonts/84ff6dbe-7021-4687-b0a9-7ee20d519c9c
  4. Default font

Default font: Some how my fonts has changed and the new font irritating me a lot. tried a lots of time to default font but failed. Plz help me to know that how can I default font. I badly wanna get rid of this problem....
  5. Default Windows Font

Default Windows Font: I finished playing some CS:GO on one of my friends servers, I realized all my fonts have been changed, not to sure what font is the default one and how to reset it. Also, instead of having a colon on the time on my taskbar, it shows a box in between the hour and minutes....
  6. Maps Not allowing an ariel view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps Not allowing an ariel view: I can't seem to get maps to load Ariel views from the main drop down menu it just has road view. I am currently using Maps 5.1909.2813.0 on Windows 10. Thanks. Moved from Microsoft Teams/ Other...
  7. default font

default font: In simple terms how can I set a default font to cover all browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/8698c50d-e016-4e89-967a-6738cdf37b86
  8. Default font

Default font: Why did Microsoft do away with the ability to change the default font? Allowing the ability to easily change the default font makes it easier for us older folks to easily see the text. Please make it easier for us to easily change the default font....
  9. default font

default font: How do I change the default font permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-font/89788561-8cef-4fd4-948f-804d260b3a6f
  10. Latest Windows 10 Update corrupts Ariel Narrow Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows 10 Update corrupts Ariel Narrow Font: After thelast update (2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 forx64-based Systems (KB4025342)) I had an Excel spread sheet that was no longerable to display properly. I was able to determine that the Ariel Narrow Fontthat was used was causing the problem. The...