Windows 10: Default Format in Windows Mail

Discus and support Default Format in Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I set the default format for emails in Windows Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RVChuck, Sep 5, 2018.

1. RVChuck Win User

Default Format in Windows Mail

How can I set the default format for emails in Windows Mail?

:)

RVChuck, Sep 5, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Default Mail Client

Scenario 1

Possibly, whatever he/she used to access their email, that client asked if they wanted to make it default and you are not setup in that to send or receive email.

Look through your email client settings and make your default or, if, you are using Windows.
    See here:
    Change the default e‑mail program
    and
    How To Change Default Email Client

Or, you can try to re-install the email client/app.

Scenario 2

You are saying you had to Dban your desktop; I will assume you wiped your drive and re-installed the O/S and apps. If this is the case you will need to setup your email, again... make sure you have used the proper settings for your email provider (incoming and out going server addresses, ports, pop3, SMTP, SSL and security settings, passwords, log-ins, etc.).
    If you overlook one little item, you may receive (or not) mail, but the server may reject your sent mail.

Goto the providers site and look instructions on setting up different email apps.

It would have helped, if, you would have stated what O/S, email client, and provider you are asking about.

95Viper, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Default Format in Windows Mail

Default Formats in eMails using Widows 10?

Trying to set default formats on Windows 10 Mail app but can't figure out how to do so?

Lots on how to set default account (done that) but nothing to set default formats for any New Mail, response, or forwarding I may send.

Used to be there on previous Windows versions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Thought I Knew(2), Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Default Format in Windows Mail

1. Default Format in Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Default Format Mail

2. Mail default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail default: I use Gmail, and I want Gmail to be my default mail app. How can I make this happen in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-default/b1da85e9-3b22-480e-a487-45451792d789
  3. Default Format is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Format is locked: Hi,So I have recently realised that my PC audio has not been using my 7.1 surround sound on my headphones I thought it was sounding funny for a while but put it down to game issues. After getting annoyed at the audio issues I took a look into all my settings and realised that...
  4. Default Format is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Format is locked: Hi,So I have recently realised that my PC audio has not been using my 7.1 surround sound on my headphones I thought it was sounding funny for a while but put it down to game issues. After getting annoyed at the audio issues I took a look into all my settings and realised that...
  5. Default Format is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Default Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Mail: Hi, I have for many years used Outlook for mail and am very happy with it. Recently, when i click to respond or reply to something, it opens up a new program called "mail for Windows". Is there anyway to get rid of "mail for windows" and just have Outlook for my mail?
  7. mail as a default

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail as a default: Why would I use "mail" in windows 10 when I already have a gmail account? What is the purpose of "mail"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-as-a-default/5633cbb2-8eb8-45a8-a6d6-9540d17f450d
  8. Microphone default format?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone default format?: Not sure if I'm in the right sub for this but it is a Windows setting In my mic sound settings (Blue Snowball iCE microphone), default format is set to 16 bit, 44100hz (CD quality). It can go up to 16bit 48k hz DVD quality, is there any reason why I shouldn't change the...
  9. Microphone Default Format.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Default Format.: I have an Asus X540LA Laptop, with Realtek HD Audio Manager. The Microphone device is known as "Realtek High Definition Audio". When I go to Realtek HD Audio Manager -> Microphone -> Default Format, I get only two options that are 1. 16 Bits, 44100 Hz CD Quality 2. 16...
  10. Default format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default format: I had a Realtek 892 built in sound chip. I want to know what is the best default sound format to set at Realtek HD audio manager ? Is it 24bit 44.1 khz, 24bit 48 khz, 24bit 96khz or 24bit 192khz ? I use my pc for listerning to mp3 (44.1khz) and gaming (48khz). 146258