Windows 10: default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth...

Discus and support default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive tried everything with no luck, ove looked at previosly asked questions , ive ran the trobleshooter, ive disabled and updated drivers left and right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GDLK PROzONE, Jul 5, 2020.

1. default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth...

ive tried everything with no luck, ove looked at previosly asked questions , ive ran the trobleshooter, ive disabled and updated drivers left and right , is my ASUS g14 zypherus able to use a diferent sample rate than "CD quality " via a blootooth device , thank you ahead of time

:)

GDLK PROzONE, Jul 5, 2020

2. I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers

I am currently experincing an issue on my laptop, the Lenovo Ideapad 530s AMD version. The speakers in question are the onboard Realtek speakers.

My problem is as follows, the box for changing the sample rate and bit depth is grayed out, and I cannot click on it.

It seems to me that I have tried many things, but none of them have worked.

• Deleted previous drivers and installed the newest ones
    • Disabled the speakers completely and enabled them again
    • Restarting my laptop
    • Clicking various random boxes with no success.
    I hope somebody can help resolve this issue

Thanks in advance

HalfdanFalck, Jul 5, 2020
  3. HuyPham7 Win User
    Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable

I ran into a problem whilst trying to fix the same problem as this
    but I couldn't get the sample rate and bit depth to change and it seems locked for some reason.

Photo of it being locked:
    default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth... 6ba49384-b659-482f-aab7-bdba8f01b729?upload=true.png

HuyPham7, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth...

Select the sample rate and bit depth to used when running in shaerd mode?

Hi Aman,

These settings on how audio will play out of your speakers. If you have a high quality speaker or is intended to be used on high settings, you can change the sample rates to have the best quality available. If not, I advise setting it to 16 bit 44100 hz
    as this is usually the default sample rate. In regards to performance, having mismatched qualities on the speaker and sample rate would let the audio have poor sound quality.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth...

1. default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth... - Similar Threads - default format sample

2. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  3. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  4. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth: Hi, I have a Lenoov L14 pc, with AMD Ryzen PRO 5675U and Realtek HD sound card.I can't change the default format/sample rate and bit depth. Is only 16 bit 48.000 Khz.I have uninstal the preinstalled dolby app and disabled windows spatial sound.How can I solve the problem?Luca...
  5. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth: Hi, I have a Lenoov L14 pc, with AMD Ryzen PRO 5675U and Realtek HD sound card.I can't change the default format/sample rate and bit depth. Is only 16 bit 48.000 Khz.I have uninstal the preinstalled dolby app and disabled windows spatial sound.How can I solve the problem?Luca...
  6. Can't change Default Format / sample rate and bit depth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change Default Format / sample rate and bit depth.: I really need to change the default format on my Yakomon microphone. Here is a screenshot: See its greyed out?Here is a screenshot of my pc information:...
  7. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.

Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.: I am unable to change my default format. I try to click on it, nothing, it's just greyed out. I need to change this for me to even be able to record on my recording software.I'm wondering how do I change this? Is there maybe a cmd command to change it? I tested the mic, and...
  8. Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues

Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues: First of all, I want to say what this discussion is about. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has a problem with sample rate and bit depth for Windows 10. My intent with this discussion is to create a place for people to resolve most of the common issues with this setting. What...
  9. My drop down box to change the sample rate and bit depth for microphones is Grayed out.

My drop down box to change the sample rate and bit depth for microphones is Grayed out.: I just got a new Microphone. I use a program called Voicemod to decrease background noise, but this microphone's Hz are above the 48,000 Hz that Voicemod can handle 192,000 Hz for the mic. Voicemod tells me I can change it by going into Sound, Recording, to my microphone,...
  10. Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable: I ran into a problem whilst trying to fix the same problem as this post but I couldn't get the sample rate and bit depth to change and it seems locked for some reason. Photo of it being locked: [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb audio default format windows grayed out