Windows 10: Default full screen in edge & explorer

Discus and support Default full screen in edge & explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Can anyone guide me how (if possible) to open file explorer and microsoft edge by default in full screen and not use f11 everytime to do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shirsh Chhabra, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Default full screen in edge & explorer

Hello.

Can anyone guide me how (if possible) to open file explorer and microsoft edge by default in full screen and not use f11 everytime to do it?

If developers are answering and if it is not possible yet, is microsoft working on it ?

:)

Shirsh Chhabra, Jan 3, 2019

2. how to set Internet Explorer as default browser in Windows 10

Hi George,

As you want to set Internet Explorer as the default browser, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left pane, click on Default Apps.
    • In the right pane, under Web browser, click on Microsoft edge and select
      Internet Explorer.
    • Restart the system and check.

Hope this helps. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 3, 2019
  3. WhyMe Win User
    how to bring window up to full screen

@2harts4ever

A suggestion if you really want full-screen function

• Right click on the Edge icon on your taskbar
    • Click on the option to 'unpin from taskbar'
    • Go to Start menu►Windows accessories►Internet Explorer and right click 'pin to taskbar'
    • Go to Settings►System►Default Apps►Web Browser
    • Change the default browser from Edge to Internet Explorer

WhyMe, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Default full screen in edge & explorer

I can't make internet Internet Explorer as a default browser in Windows 10 (only option is Microsoft Edge)

Hi Martin,

Microsoft Edge was established as the default web browser in
    Windows 10
    when you upgrade. Based on the information that you've provided, you've already changed the default browser from Edge to
    Internet Explorer, but it's no longer working appropriately right now. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if you were getting any error messages when trying to set Internet Explorer again as the default browser. Also, were there any
    changes recently prior to experiencing the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you make Internet Explorer your default browser by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then choose
      Internet options.
    • Select the Programs tab, and then choose Make default.
    • Select OK, and then close Internet Explorer.

Feel free to post back for an update and let us know if you need more help.

Eileen Gal, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Default full screen in edge & explorer

1. Default full screen in edge & explorer - Similar Threads - Default full screen

2. Screen flickering in some applications like chrom, edge when full screened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering in some applications like chrom, edge when full screened: Hi,I have had issues with some apps Chrome and Edge causing rapid screen flickering when full screened.I have tried:#1 start with safe mode, no flickering any more.#2 Banned intel display driver, use Nvida driver, no flickering any more, but when I use excel, it was too...
  3. Edge feature which causes Edge to expand to full screen

in Browsers and Email
    Edge feature which causes Edge to expand to full screen: Hi I don't even know how to describe this well or search for the feature. I looked in a few places, nothing. It's one of the brilliant new, unwanted features these guys keep coming up with that all contribute to slower speeds and more frustration. My Edge browser jumps to...
  4. Edge: Full-Screen "apps" not supported

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge: Full-Screen "apps" not supported: I've been trying to use edge's app install feature for video sites. however, in full screen mode they always display the url bar and title. is there any way to disable it? submitted by /u/knrd [link] [comments]...
  5. Apps opening File Explorer full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps opening File Explorer full screen: Win 10 1909 18363.836 Recently two apps that I use frequently, WhatsApp for PC and Thunderbird, have started opening File Explorer full screen, with no Minimise or Resize options visible. I believe this problem occurred following a recent Win update. I have made sure that I...
  6. Full screen mode bug on Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen mode bug on Edge: [ATTACH] Well, that's it. SOMETIMES when I watch a video in full screen mode on Edge, the taskbar keeps showing there. Any help? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/l5090ksdz6e41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc39d4b3e51ddc36463b7c4abf85036adc1a9adf submitted by...
  7. Default Edge Start Screen or MSN

in Browsers and Email
    Default Edge Start Screen or MSN: Preface: I actually think the default Edge Start Screen is a version of MSN. I've been happily using Edge's default start screen yet am giving consideration to MSN's start screen. Opinions please. 91645
  8. when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar

in Browsers and Email
    when Edge is not full screen there is a missing scroll bar: When edge is not full screen there isn't a way to scroll from side to side. Shouldn't there be a scroll bar? 35801
  9. Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Get Edge Back to Full Screen: Just installed the major update for windows 10. I was playing around with the 'Set these tabs aside'. Now there is a large section (I'm assuming it's a tab preview) at the top that I can't close. The address bar is now a quarter of the way down the screen. Any way to get...
  10. Apps default to full screen after Fall Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps default to full screen after Fall Update: Since I installed the fall update I have a number of store apps and games which now revert to full screen on being started instead of the size last used. Any ideas anyone? 96403

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make edge default to full screen

2. make edge full screen default

3. defaut edge screen

4. default full screen ,
  5. how to set default to full screen with edge,
  6. edge default fullsceen