Windows 10: "Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game.

Discus and support "Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I play an online game, whether it be CS:GO, Valorant, or other online games like that, after a fair amount of time with no problems, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eXist1fy, Jun 4, 2020.

1. eXist1fy Win User

"Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game.

Whenever I play an online game, whether it be CS:GO, Valorant, or other online games like that, after a fair amount of time with no problems, I am booted from the game because of connection issues. When I check my Internet, the settings say that I am connected but there is no Internet. Every other device connected to the Internet works fine except the PC. When I run the troubleshooter, it always returns with "Default gateway is not available" and the Internet is fine afterwards. Then, when I try to play again, the same thing happens after a while. Any help?

:)

eXist1fy, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Rata2E Win User

Default Gateway not available

The "default gateway not available error" occurs frequently when connected to my ISP's modem. This causes the internet connection to drop frequently and I have to run the troubleshooter to restore connection. I have gone through
    all of the steps in the article

Fix network connection issues in Windows

The problem persists.

Rata2E, Jun 4, 2020
  3. ad157t Win User
    "The default gateway is not available"

Thanks for your suggestion. The connection started playing up again and I followed your instructions. This is what happened:

"Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game. [​IMG]

Looks like a problem with the connection between the computer and the router?

ad157t, Jun 4, 2020
  4. "Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game.

ArshadKhan93, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

"Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game.

1. "Default gateway is not available" error pops up every time I play an online game. - Similar Threads - Default gateway available

2. Every Time I play a Game lines of colors pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Time I play a Game lines of colors pop up: Every Time I play a Game lines of colors pop up and a white bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-play-a-game-lines-of-colors-pop-up/0d08cc91-a6a8-45f6-b454-2687afc1b019
  3. "Default gateway is not available" error pops up from time to time only when I play an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Default gateway is not available" error pops up from time to time only when I play an...: As explained above, from time to time I get the "default gateway is not available" error. It happens less often now than it did in the past, but it still happens only when I play an online game, such as Fall Guys or CS:GO. I have found the probable cause of the error, being...
  4. Error: "The default gateway is not available"?

Error: "The default gateway is not available"?: My WLAN-powered PC is constantly struggling with connection failures. When the connection is lost again, I start the Windows network diagnostics and the following is displayed: Problems found: The default gateway is not available - Fixed. After that it goes then also...
  5. Default Gateway Not Available Error

Default Gateway Not Available Error: At the beginning of this month, I got fiber internet installed in my house and ever since then I keep getting the error "The default gateway is not available." At first, I was getting this error multiple times a day, but recently I have not been getting it as often and for a...
  6. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  7. New router, "Default Gateway Not Available" error

New router, "Default Gateway Not Available" error: You'll have to excuse me as I explain this as best I can; I'm not the most tech savvy individual, but I'll do my best to explain my problem in as much detail as possible. I had been having a lot of trouble with my wifi and purchased a new router last month (info below). At...
  8. Must troubleshoot every time I log on - default gateway not available'

Must troubleshoot every time I log on - default gateway not available': Morning - every time I wake the computer, I must go through the troubleshoot in order to resolve my issue. I have 2 routers - one is a Netgear that I've been using for a couple of years; every device I have is linked to his - the other is an Arris that was recently...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...