Windows 10: Default gateway keeps dropping

Discus and support Default gateway keeps dropping in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After downloading the new cumulative updates the default gateway is not available error keeps popping up.even after troubleshooting and getting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aris003, Nov 17, 2018.

1. aris003 Win User

Default gateway keeps dropping

After downloading the new cumulative updates the default gateway is not available error keeps popping up.even after troubleshooting and getting it fixed after a few minutes it shows up again.what should I do

:)

aris003, Nov 17, 2018
  2. graham.d Win User

Default gateway-issue,

Default gateway-issue, constantly dropping out an annoying problem.

Default gateway is not available, always resolved by the trouble shooter

I have checked, it is not a power management issue

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

graham.d, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Wifi ''Default gateway not available'' problem

I have gone through the link but it does not offer any help if there is not default gateway listed. Under default gateway it lists nothing. Please help.

ANGELAGABBERT, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Default gateway keeps dropping

ArshadKhan93, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Default gateway keeps dropping

1. Default gateway keeps dropping - Similar Threads - Default gateway keeps

2. default gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  3. default gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  4. default gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Default gateway not available' keeps occuring.

"Default gateway not available' keeps occuring.: I have no internet access and everyone except for my personal computer can get internet. But everytime i go to troubleshooter it fixes it and i get internet again. But after some time, it goes no internet access again and i got to troubleshooter again to fix it and it occurs...
  6. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  7. Default Gateway

Default Gateway: Hi everyone, I'm cracking up trying to find a definitive solution for this damn problem. My windows 10 desktop PC, says the Default Gateway is not available. I've checked my Ethernet cable, tried all the solutions I've found online. It's such a pain because you don't know...
  8. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  9. Random Wifi Drops; Default Gateway issues

Random Wifi Drops; Default Gateway issues: Hey all, first time poster, short time lurker. I have just recently gotten a computer with Windows 10 preinstalled (A Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series) and for the most part, I've been in love with it since I got it, except for one problem that renders it near useless: Spotty...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 default gateway keeps dropping

2. default gateway dropping

3. windows 10 pro keeps dropping default gateway

4. windows 10 constantly losing connection to default gateway,
  5. default gate way,
  6. windwo s10 pro keeps droping default gateway,
  7. default gateway keeps dropping,
  8. default gateway keeps dropping windows 10