Windows 10: default gateway

Discus and support default gateway in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudyStock, May 18, 2022.

1. JudyStock Win User

default gateway

Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted the router. that is not the problem. Any insight would be helpful. We did just upgrade our internet

:)

JudyStock, May 18, 2022

2. Windows 10 Wifi ''Default gateway not available'' problem

I have gone through the link but it does not offer any help if there is not default gateway listed. Under default gateway it lists nothing. Please help.

ANGELAGABBERT, May 18, 2022
  3. Default gateway is not available

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. we will be glad to assist you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the steps given in the below thread and check if it helps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...vailable/e9121b1a-fa76-407b-9d50-f694ba65a50b

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 18, 2022
  4. default gateway

ArshadKhan93, May 18, 2022
Thema:

default gateway

1. default gateway - Similar Threads - default gateway

2. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The default gateway is not available.: I just recently reset my computer removed all my files, and during the setup, the computer connected, but I have no internet access. I ran the troubleshooter but it couldn't resolve my issue. I've tried multiple solutions but they all didn't work. I've tried enabling and...
  3. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The default gateway is not available.: I just recently reset my computer removed all my files, and during the setup, the computer connected, but I have no internet access. I ran the troubleshooter but it couldn't resolve my issue. I've tried multiple solutions but they all didn't work. I've tried enabling and...
  4. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

Error message: default gateway not available, Win10: I use mobile internet modem, 4G+ . Wifi connection is repeatedly lost, I have to run connection repair tool of Windows each time, then it works – sometimes only for a few seconds! Wifi Signal sometimes gets very-very weak, but newer equipments can handle these drop-outs. It...
  6. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

Error message: default gateway not available, Win10: I use mobile internet modem, 4G+ . Wifi connection is repeatedly lost, I have to run connection repair tool of Windows each time, then it works – sometimes only for a few seconds! Wifi Signal sometimes gets very-very weak, but newer equipments can handle these drop-outs. It...
  7. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows not using default DHCP gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not using default DHCP gateway: On our subnet we have 2 routers one on 192.168.0.251 and a back one on 192.168.0.1. Computers vitual Windows Server 2016/2019 and physical Windows 10 are configured via DHCP to use 192.168.0.251 as the gateway and "ipconfig /all" displays this in the "Default Gateway" field....
  9. Windows not using default DHCP gateway

Windows not using default DHCP gateway: On our subnet we have 2 routers one on 192.168.0.251 and a back one on 192.168.0.1. Computers vitual Windows Server 2016/2019 and physical Windows 10 are configured via DHCP to use 192.168.0.251 as the gateway and "ipconfig /all" displays this in the "Default Gateway" field....
  10. Windows not using default DHCP gateway