Windows 10: default hard drive

Discus and support default hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to switch desktop between drivers. my default desktop is on my ssd drive , I want to change the address from ssd drive to the hard drive. iv'e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 92ronjg, May 18, 2020.

1. 92ronjg Win User

default hard drive

I want to switch desktop between drivers.

my default desktop is on my ssd drive , I want to change the address from ssd drive to the hard drive.

iv'e already done the " change where content is saved " option.

:)

92ronjg, May 18, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 18, 2020
  3. little cat, May 18, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

default hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, May 18, 2020
Thema:

default hard drive

1. default hard drive - Similar Threads - default hard drive

2. hard drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard drives: i cant download stuff to one of my hard drives can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drives/1aaff0a4-d2f8-4282-be47-d124ad3077a9
  3. hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hard drive: how can i transfer my os to another hd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive/ac55d00b-f441-43f4-8887-9e3b5ff9315a
  4. Map iTunes music to W drive, an external hard drive, but defaults back to C drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Map iTunes music to W drive, an external hard drive, but defaults back to C drive: I store my music on an external drive found next to my desktop. The external drive is labeled W by the computer and the IP address is also shown there. That way, when I play my music in SONOS the desktop computer does not need to be on. I recently replaced my old...
  5. hard drive default drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hard drive default drive?: how do i make it so that everything install into my hard drive instead of my C: drive. when I install things, it auto sets to the C: drive, but i want it to be automatically set on my hard drive instead of doing it manually. submitted by /u/lesionfn [link] [comments]...
  6. Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drives: So my original Hard Drive has ran out of space but I have another hard drive that hold 931gb but I don't know how to switch the hard drives where all the new games I wanna install, install on the 931gb hard drive instead of my old one....
  7. UEFI/GPT-based hard drive partitions default layout for windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI/GPT-based hard drive partitions default layout for windows10: Hi there, I have been currently looking in my laptop the default windows 10 partition layout which seems to be very odd in my case. well, i was recently reading an article here: UEFI/GPT-based hard drive partitions | Microsoft Docs and saw that the default partition layout...
  8. UEFI/GPT-based hard drive partitions default layout for win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI/GPT-based hard drive partitions default layout for win10: Hi there, I have been currently looking in my laptop the default windows 10 partition layout which seems to be very odd in my case. well, i was recently reading an article here:...
  9. Hard Drive

Hard Drive: Why does Windows 10 device manager report that my HD is a SCSI device when it is Sata? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hard-drive/142a3ac7-c923-48e4-b22e-2bf71029a2cd
  10. hard drives.

hard drives.: my question is if you are using more than 1 hard drive in your computer I run 3 ops on 3 different drives. when you down load the new win 10 can you install on any drive in your computer? or only the one you signed up for the new down load from Microsoft on? 7597