Windows 10: Default language family reports

Discus and support Default language family reports in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to change the default language in the family reports to spanish... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Alfonsode los Reyes, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Default language family reports

I want to change the default language in the family reports to spanish

:)

Alfonsode los Reyes, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the language settings within your system and the Microsoft account is configured correctly.

Please follow the methods below and check if it works out for you.

Method 1:

Setting the ‘Country or region’:

1. Press the ‘Windows’ key and ‘I’ key, this will open the ‘Settings’ application, click on ‘Time & Language’.
    2. Click on ‘Region & language’, under ‘Country or region’, check if the correct option is selected.

Method 2:

Sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/
    , scroll down, at the bottom left corner, you will find the ‘Globe’ icon. Check if the correct language is set.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Family activity report

Hi Javier,

There are ways on how to manage activity reporting for your child. To configure your account settings, here are the steps:

• Go to the account.microsoft.com/family site at Microsoft on any PC
    • Then sign-in
    • Open Settings
    • Tap on the Accounts icon
    • Click on Family and other users on the left side
    • Chose Manage family settings online
    • Check recent activity link for the child's account

Turn On and Manage Activity Reporting for Child

• Click on Recent activity on the left side, and turn on Activity reporting.
    • Check or uncheck to Email weekly reports to me for what you want.
    • Under Web browsing, Apps and games etc., you can view your child's recent activity for each one, tap on Change settings
    • Then set allowed times to manage them, and to block any apps and games.

To Turn Off Activity Reporting for your Child, just tap on Recent activity on the left side, and turn off Activity reporting on the right side.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Default language family reports

Change Family Safety, Email report language?

Change Family Safety, Email report language?
    i receive email for the family safety on my pc (windows-7) and the report in the email is in Chinese and i need it to be in english;So how can i change the email language?

unicekozuschek, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Default language family reports

1. Default language family reports - Similar Threads - Default language family

2. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  3. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  4. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Change language of Family Activity report emails

Change language of Family Activity report emails: How can i change the language that i receive the Microsoft Weekly Family Safety reports in? I have everything possible set on English, and i continue getting those weekly reports in Spanish. I have done everything suggested in every forum answer you have given other users,...
  6. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language: I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak. I have tried all suggestions on the site, nothing helps. Anyone know of a solution that works? Thanks...
  7. changing language in Family reports

changing language in Family reports: I have tried 3 times with MS Support to sort out why I am still receiving Family reports in a different language than my account default language. Reports sent to my wife are in correct one, while mine is wrong. Setting new family reports still "takes as parameter" the old...
  8. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  9. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...
  10. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: Hi I am getting Family Safety reports in Arabic and I don't have Arabic set as the language in any of my preferences. I have checked for all possible places where a Language option is there and everywhere I only have English. I receive the weekly notifications in Arabic...