Windows 10: Default languagefamily reports

Discus and support Default languagefamily reports in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to change the default language in the family reports to spanich.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Alfonsode los Reyes, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Default languagefamily reports

I want to change the default language in the family reports to spanich.

:)

Alfonsode los Reyes, Jan 9, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Default languagefamily reports :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Where's the Windows 10 compatibility report?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to get the compatibility report.

I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information.

1. From which operating system you upgraded to Windows 10?

2. Did you check the desktop screen for the report?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: If you are unable to find the file on desktop, you can try to check in the system drive.

• Press Windows key+E.

• Double click on C: drive (default system drive).

• On the top right corner in the search bar, type the compatibility file name and search

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Silverel Win User

Default languagefamily reports

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Default languagefamily reports

1. Default languagefamily reports - Similar Threads - Default languagefamily reports

2. REPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REPORT: HiWhere do I see this report https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report/a647d81c-6f53-498d-a86d-804d6c712054
  3. REPORT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    REPORT: HiWhere do I see this report https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report/a647d81c-6f53-498d-a86d-804d6c712054
  4. REPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.: Hello all. I had a crash last night that I am fairly cirtain was BSOD but I didn't actually see the blue screen at all. The pc locked up and I just saw the pixilated inprint of the last thing on the screen. I understand this could be either drivers, bad ram or a bad gpu but I...
  6. Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash report on BSOD report. Please help.: Hello all. I had a crash last night that I am fairly cirtain was BSOD but I didn't actually see the blue screen at all. The pc locked up and I just saw the pixilated inprint of the last thing on the screen. I understand this could be either drivers, bad ram or a bad gpu but I...
  7. Default Windows apps have a much larger size than reported

in Windows 10 News
    Default Windows apps have a much larger size than reported: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system includes dozens of default applications that are available by default right after installation on first run. Some of these applications provide core functionality, like photo viewing, media playing or plain text editing. Others have a...
  8. CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT: When I click to view and print in a program using crystal report I get this error report below. How do I resolve this error below in window 10 and I am using crystal report CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_24.msi See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT)...
  9. Default language family reports

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Default language family reports: I want to change the default language in the family reports to spanish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-language-family-reports/38330db1-d9b8-4060-a8aa-b92e7a44d4f9"
  10. Crazy Report / Wrong Report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crazy Report / Wrong Report: well i finish format my PC i install drivers and programs and when i check command perform /report this appear [img] [img] is imposibility beacuse before format this error / warning dont appear , and also i have literaly a monster PC i7 3930k 16 GB ram ddr3 SSD...