Windows 10: Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient

Discus and support Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to use the send to in Windows Explorer to send reduced jpg by email and Windows 10 would not accept my outlook.com email. So I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rthomas26, Nov 8, 2019.

1. rthomas26 Win User

Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient

I keep trying to use the send to in Windows Explorer to send reduced jpg by email and Windows 10 would not accept my outlook.com email. So I went to the Windows Store and downloaded eMClient, installed, and set it as the Default Mail program/app and still Windows 10 will not accept my Default.

What to do?

:)

rthomas26, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 8, 2019
  3. mawin73 Win User
    Default account issue

1. I have emclient

2, Emclient is my default mail; I checked.

Thanks.

mawin73, Nov 8, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient - Similar Threads - Default Mail accept

2. outlook and emclient password prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook and emclient password prompt: Hello everyone, Having got fed up with outlook driving me mad with the password prompt, I have downloaded emclient. I want this one now and it seems that emails are coming in but when I try to send, I get. An attempt to connect to your email address failed. This could be...
  3. EmClient problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EmClient problem: Since the latest Windows10 update my EmClient mail program errors "SMTP server doesn't support authentication" How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emclient-problem/4a1bf9a1-3b58-40de-918b-25dea8ed4969
  4. Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account: A weird one. Since adding the Icloud add-in to Office 365 my Rules disappeared but still work. The only way in which to create them so that they are still visible is to create them in Outlook while viewing in the Icloud Inbox. This means creating rules and using the...
  5. outlook mail

outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  6. Outlook showing up twice in default mail app

Outlook showing up twice in default mail app: Hello, I have read many similar responses to this question but none have been the fix for me. I configured a new computer for a user and installed both the latest version of O365 and Adobe Reader on the machine. We ran into a problem where pdf to mail feature in Reader...
  7. outlook wont accept g-mail update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook wont accept g-mail update: outlook e-mail sending 5 requests for me to update it, did that and am getting upset, it wont leave me alone..how do I uninstall it all? Id like to keep it as I have been using it for years, but since I bought this new computer with windows 10 on it its been nothing but...
  8. Outlook Default Mail Client

Outlook Default Mail Client: Following earlier instructions (using windows 10) I set outlook as my default e-mail client for in both Outlook and my registry. When I use my scanner (Brother MFC-J4420DW printer) to scan to E-Mail I get the message: "Either there is no default mail client or the current...
  9. OFFICE 2016 won't accept mail server - outlook 2010 no problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OFFICE 2016 won't accept mail server - outlook 2010 no problem: Hi folks I've got identical settings (or so it looks to me --been through every single thing I could find) for 3 email (imap) accounts --one computer outlook 2010, second computer outlook 2016. Outlook 2010 - all 3 accounts work perfectly Outlook 2016 2 work fine - on one...
  10. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook: I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook. Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead? I have tried setting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. either there is no default mail client o365