Windows 10: Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader

Discus and support Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I am having the issue about default printer settings are changed by itself after one day. I have changed to my printer yesterday and today it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr_A_497, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Mr_A_497 Win User

Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader

Hey,

I am having the issue about default printer settings are changed by itself after one day. I have changed to my printer yesterday and today it automatically changed to Adobe Reader

Is there any way to fix this?

:)

Mr_A_497, Jun 19, 2019
  2. dchasity Win User

I want Adobe Acrobat Standard X to be my default not Reader

Hello there. Thank you for trying to help me figure setting Acrobat Standard X as the default for pdf's instead of Adobe Reader.

I followed your steps and unfortunately it does not change the default to open with Acrobat Standard X; it still opens it in reader. I can right click on each individual pdf and make it open with Acrobat Standard X but that is very time consuming and not
    what I used to have to do. Any other suggestions please?

Thank you,

Chasity Distasio

dchasity, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

I do not get the option to Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, it only asks me to select Reader or look at the App Store? How do i change?

BryanJoyce, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader

Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand that you wish to change the default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, and select Control Panel.

• Click on Programs category, then click
      Default Programs from
      the right pane of the opened Programs window.

• Click on Set your Default programs.

• Click to select the program that you want to set as default

• Once you have made the required changes, click on
      Save
      and close the opened Set Default Programs window.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader

1. Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader - Similar Threads - Default Printer changing

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader: I think the current update waiting on my system will deleteAdobe Acrobat Reader from my PC – subsequent to this how do I read my PDF’s ordownload future PDF’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/8e15ab35-23cd-4951-bdde-8351aa1b6ce5
  3. account adobe acrobat reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    account adobe acrobat reader: non riesco ad immettere ne' il mio nome utente-email- ne' password per aprire adobe acrobat reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-adobe-acrobat-reader/1a104f9d-4d77-41aa-b05d-505b9112ea75
  4. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  5. Windows 10 will not allow Adobe Acrobat to be Default over Adobe Reader?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not allow Adobe Acrobat to be Default over Adobe Reader?: Due to some PDFs only opening with Adobe Reader, i need to have both Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on my computer. I prefer my default tool to be Adobe Acrobat. But Window 10 will not allow that. Yes, i know i am suppose to be able to set that option up with in both the...
  6. Adobe Acrobat reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Acrobat Reader not working: Acrobat reader stopped working on my desktop. Tried using their cleaner and reinstalled but half opens and sits waiting for something? Now downloaded Sumatra PDF Reader and that working fine so obviously a problem between Windows and Acrobat but all working fine on my...
  8. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  9. Adobe acrobat reader will not install

Adobe acrobat reader will not install: During installation, a message appears " uninstallation of the patch package is not supported. I have performed a disk clean and attempted to install the program again only receiving the same results. I download adobe tool cleaner, no help. please advise...
  10. I cannot set Adobe Acrobat Reader as a default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot set Adobe Acrobat Reader as a default: I use Microsoft Edge as a default reader and don’t have any opportunity to set Adobe Acrobat Reader as a default. I tried to reset the Edge app and remove it from the default. However, I am able to select AAR only for PDFxml files but not for PDF files....