Windows 10: Default printer keeps changing

Discus and support Default printer keeps changing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have set my default printer to Adobe PDF. I do occasionally print to an actual printer. I have turned off the "let windows manage printers" option. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kari Franklin, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Default printer keeps changing

I have set my default printer to Adobe PDF. I do occasionally print to an actual printer. I have turned off the "let windows manage printers" option. I have verified the Registry Editor has been changed from "0" to "1". Why does it still keep changing the default printer?

:)

Kari Franklin, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

Default printer keeps changing

1. Default printer keeps changing - Similar Threads - Default printer keeps

2. Windows keeps changing default printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps changing default printers: I have two session hosts in Azure VDI that I am using for user sessions with FSLogix being utilized for user profiles. I have multiple users whose default printer keeps changing to a "virtual" printer such as the Adobe PDF printer or a Webex Printer that is installed. This...
  3. Windows keeps changing default printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps changing default printers: I have two session hosts in Azure VDI that I am using for user sessions with FSLogix being utilized for user profiles. I have multiple users whose default printer keeps changing to a "virtual" printer such as the Adobe PDF printer or a Webex Printer that is installed. This...
  4. Windows keeps changing default printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Default printer keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default printer keeps changing: I have set my default printer to Adobe PDF. I do occasionally print to an actual printer. I have turned off the "let windows manage printers" option. I have verified the Registry Editor has been changed from "0" to "1". Why does it still keep changing the default printer?...
  6. default printer keeps changing to pdf printer

default printer keeps changing to pdf printer: My default printer is always set to my regular paper printer. Occasionally when I 'print to pdf' windows 10 keeps changing my default printer to the pdf and I have to manually go back to the settings and change it to my preferred printer.The 'let windows manage my default...
  7. Default Printer keeps changing

Default Printer keeps changing: it seems whenever i use a PDF printer like Microsoft Print to PDF or PDF Factory, my default printer changes to that PDF printer even though i have the option to let windows select the printer set to off. Is there a way to stop this?...
  8. Default Printer keeps changing in Windows 10

Default Printer keeps changing in Windows 10: We have two usb printers connected DTC1250E and DCP 132W As long as they are connected in that order . Then we can set the DCP132W to the default printer and the muster report runs to it . ie right click on a note pad file and it prints to the DC)132W We can log off and...
  9. My Default Printer keeps changing

My Default Printer keeps changing: I have a default printer which is a network printer for 99% of my printing. However, I do use a local printer when printing checks. I have the default set to the network printer and that is what I have set for the past several years through Windows 7 and now with my...
  10. Default printer keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Support
    Default printer keeps changing on its own.: I have a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo directly connected by USB and a HP LaserJet 4100DTN connected by Ethernet. The HP is the default printer but *every time* I print a label to the Dymo, Windows 10 automatically changes it to be the default printer that all other programs...