Windows 10: default profile how to install?

Discus and support default profile how to install? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to add Mail, Contacts, etc to Icloud. After doing this I get the message: you need to make your profile your Default Profile. In MS Outlook I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OttoSelis, Feb 24, 2020.

1. OttoSelis Win User

default profile how to install?

I want to add Mail, Contacts, etc to Icloud. After doing this I get the message: you need to make your profile your Default Profile. In MS Outlook I tick the box Set as Default Profile. But this does not work. Please comment on this.

:)

OttoSelis, Feb 24, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done default profile how to install? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Feb 24, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. default profile how to install? - Similar Threads - default profile install

2. How to restore the default user profile picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore the default user profile picture?: How to restore the default user profile picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-default-user-profile-picture/73a74f11-b1ce-43fd-986d-d91c35a4e33a
  3. How to restore the default user profile picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore the default user profile picture?: How to restore the default user profile picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-default-user-profile-picture/73a74f11-b1ce-43fd-986d-d91c35a4e33a
  4. default profile win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  5. default profile win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  6. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  7. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  8. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Outlook Default Profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Default Profile: I am trying to install iCloud on my PC. I got a dialog box that said, "Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again." I checked, and my Outlook settings show my only ID as the default profile....
  10. Default Profile

Default Profile: When I setup windows 10 I remove several apps and programs but every time a new domain user logs in it re-installs everything. Is there a way to setup a default profile when all users login? Thanks 34034