Windows 10: Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it?

Discus and support Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am customizing my machine to look like a Windows XP machine and part of that requires the icons. I can not find the icon for the Default Programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by geracruzcolusa, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it?

I am customizing my machine to look like a Windows XP machine and part of that requires the icons. I can not find the icon for the Default Programs feature on the Internet, and my old Windows XP machine will not turn on. Can someone with access to the file provide a .ico file for this icon?

:)

geracruzcolusa, Dec 29, 2017

2. reinstalling a program that used to work on a previous version of Windows 10

Unknowingly, my 10 day limit to roll back has ended. The program I used cannot be reinstalled in the latest version of Windows 10. That program was able to run by adjusting the compatibility to Windows XP service pack 2.

I related this problem to someone who supervises the updates on that particular program called Bhaktivedanta Vedabase 2003.1. He told me that I can run that program on Windows 10 provided I deal with the 64 bit fix. Can someone tell me how to do that please?

Gaetan Pellerin, Dec 29, 2017
  3. neilpzz Win User
    compactible mode reg

If the compatibility mode is available for Windows XP SP3 then you can set it by right clicking the program icon, select properties and then the compatibility tab. Select the option to Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select Windows XP
    SP3 in the list of available modes.

neilpzz, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it?

A quick Google search returns tons of results:

Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it? [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it?

1. Default Programs Icon from Windows XP - can someone provide it? - Similar Threads - Default Programs Icon

2. Can someone from Windows/Microsoft provide a list of all unnassigned keyboard-combo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone from Windows/Microsoft provide a list of all unnassigned keyboard-combo...: Hi allAs the question suggests - can someone provide a list of all unassigned keyboard-combo shortcut keys/hotkeys for Windows 11?I perform a lot of repetitive work on my PC and having an idea of the "vacancies" in terms of keyboard shortcut keys, can help me assigned macros...
  3. Can someone from Windows/Microsoft provide a list of all unnassigned keyboard-combo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone from Windows/Microsoft provide a list of all unnassigned keyboard-combo...: Hi allAs the question suggests - can someone provide a list of all unassigned keyboard-combo shortcut keys/hotkeys for Windows 11?I perform a lot of repetitive work on my PC and having an idea of the "vacancies" in terms of keyboard shortcut keys, can help me assigned macros...
  4. Can someone provide me with a phone number to contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone provide me with a phone number to contact Microsoft?: I keep going around in circles trying to access my account. "Authenticator isn't working and "reset Password isn't working How can I speak to someone to resolve this issue?...
  5. Can someone provide me with a phone number to contact Microsoft?

Can someone provide me with a phone number to contact Microsoft?: I keep going around in circles trying to access my account. "Authenticator isn't working and "reset Password isn't working How can I speak to someone to resolve this issue?...
  6. Can someone provide a list of all the Windows 10 and 11 weather icons and what the icon means.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone provide a list of all the Windows 10 and 11 weather icons and what the icon means.: I saw this symbol for Windows 10 weather and wondered what it was I couldn't find any lists online about the weather symbols so I was just wondering what they are....
  7. Can someone provide a list of all the Windows 10 and 11 weather icons and what the icon means.

Can someone provide a list of all the Windows 10 and 11 weather icons and what the icon means.: I saw this symbol for Windows 10 weather and wondered what it was I couldn't find any lists online about the weather symbols so I was just wondering what they are....
  8. Can someone help me with the icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with the icons: Problem: you all know how when you save something on the desktop it will make an icon? Well for some reason when I try moving one I can put it ANYWHERE, and that means I can put icons on top of icons. And I don't want that to happen ( how do I make it so they snap back to a...
  9. Several annoying issues with Explorer, can someone provide assistance?

Several annoying issues with Explorer, can someone provide assistance?: Hi, I am using Win 10 x64 Pro, clean installation. 1. Recent folders in explorer jump list are not updating. [img] They seem to be random folders from my second HDD and clicking on them says the folder has been moved (which is not true) and it offers to delete the...
  10. Can someone give me a checksum for WinHlp32.exe from Windows XP x64?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone give me a checksum for WinHlp32.exe from Windows XP x64?: Hi, could someone just post here the checksum from WinHlp32.exe of Windows XP x64? Just want to make sure it's OK. I recently tweaked my Win 10 system to allow me to use outdated help files. This involved downloading said file from an untrusted source. Just wanna be safe. 42597