Windows 10: Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

Discus and support Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marklev, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Marklev Win User

Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions?

Thanks,
    Mark

:)

Marklev, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

Hi!

My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show up in my Google Calendar? I don't mean in the sense of a single export, because events are being added all the time, but on a recurring basis? So:

- When an event is created or modified in Outlook on my work server, it updates my Google Calendar with that event.

I am aware that there is a way to 'view' both in a single calendar on Android and iOS, but I would really like to see it on the web client/Chrome App instead. The Outlook events showing up as actual events on the calendar would make my Google Home usable for this purpose as well, whereas having it in a view does not do that.

If there is any way to accomplish this, I'm down to look into it!

Thank you!!!

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

It's possible, the solution depends on whether your organization uses Office365 or an Exchange server (the latter will be more difficult) and you need to have sufficient permissions. See the links for instructions.

Office 365

Exchange server link 1 or Exchange server link 2

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar - Similar Threads - Default Syncing Between

2. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  3. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  4. Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing with google calendar: Hi, i noticed that events i put into my windows 10 calendar, which is on my laptop, are no longer syncing with my google calendars which are also on my laptop and more importantly my phone. This means if I only have my phone to look at I'm missing appointments. this sync...
  5. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  6. syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar

syncing Windows 10 calendar with Google calendar: Fir years I have been successfully syncing my calendars - my Windows 10 calendar and my Google calendar - both ways, full functionality. Today I have noticed that my Windows 10 calendar will not send dates/events to my Google calendar, although it works fine Google to Windows...
  7. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  8. Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows calendar sync with google calendar issue?: Hi, My issue is that I have to open the calendar program for windows to sync my changes to google calendar. I have enabled email and calendar: to run in the background, notifications, to run on start up, access contacts. If I click on the time panel in the task bar when the...
  9. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  10. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...