Windows 10: Default to C drive

Discus and support Default to C drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just built a computer with its own hard drive. I start windows 10 and it seems that everything's going to OneDrive maybe?, I've been messaged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnZ117, May 14, 2020.

1. JohnZ117 Win User

Default to C drive

I have just built a computer with its own hard drive. I start windows 10 and it seems that everything's going to OneDrive maybe?, I've been messaged about not enough room. How do I make certain that C drive is what everything is installed to?

:)

JohnZ117, May 14, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 14, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Default to C drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Default to C drive

1. Default to C drive - Similar Threads - Default drive

2. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  3. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  4. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  5. Move app data to default drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move app data to default drive.: Hello, I recently got an ssd installed which is great and improved the overall performance of my device. The issue being, my user profile, settings, browser bookmarks, etc, have all been replaced. The new ssd has become the default drive and I can't access my previous...
  6. Move app data to default drive.

7. somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...: somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD that was originally intended for storing photos and other media. How do I change it back?...
  8. somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...

somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD...: somehow my default drive was changed from drive E to drive C. Drive C is only a small HD that was originally intended for storing photos and other media. How do I change it back?...
  9. Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive: I cannot unlink the My Pictures folder from the one drive path no matter what I try. Seems I'm not the only one. I've unlinked one drive from my laptop, I stopped all the backups in one drive, I even uninstalled one drive but I cannot change the...
  10. Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive

Is there any easy way to make local folders the default folders and bypass one drive: I cannot unlink the My Pictures folder from the one drive path no matter what I try. Seems I'm not the only one. I've unlinked one drive from my laptop, I stopped all the backups in one drive, I even uninstalled one drive but I cannot change the...