Windows 10: Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen

Discus and support Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my windows 10 from version 1903 to 2004, and after the update, the default user logo on the login screen of my appears to be blurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mehul Gupta, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen

I recently updated my windows 10 from version 1903 to 2004, and after the update, the default user logo on the login screen of my appears to be blurred with jagged edges even after several restarts. Is this a bug in the update?

Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen d3f0243b-3e30-43b7-a730-a5b651d1c4c5?upload=true.png

:)

Mehul Gupta, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Flissa Win User

Is it possible to modify the default User Icon on the login screen?

Here is a screenshot of my two user accounts showing two different icons. When I login to either account the icon shows on welcome, login. lock, switch user and any other screen where users appear. Dont know much about png etc so never touched those files. I have found many things changed in Win10 from Win7. All I can say is my user icons are the way I want them and I changed them using the method I suggested. Sorry I cant solve your problem but I'm sure someone on this site will eventually come up with a better answer than me. Regards .

Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen [​IMG]

Flissa, Sep 6, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Ender Win User

Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen

1. Default user account logo blurred out in Windows 10 login screen - Similar Threads - Default user account

2. remove user account in login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove user account in login screen: Hello, My windows 10 was set up originally with a local user account. Later I added my online account and deleted the local account from "control panel". So now there is only one account online account under "control panel->user accounts". I wanted to set up auto login from...
  3. Windows 10 Login Screen User Image Blurred After 2004 Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Login Screen User Image Blurred After 2004 Update: Does anyone else now have a blurred user image at the Windows 10 login screen? I'm not talking about the general burred 'Acrylic' effect that applies to the background, but the actual user image. I have a PC which hasn't been updated to 2004 and the user image is sharp...
  4. User account is not being displayed on login screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User account is not being displayed on login screen in Windows 10: Hello All, I opened up and powered up my HP laptop yesterday 8/31/20 and it immediately started doing a BIOS update and Firmware updates. I had been meaning to perform these updates, but I don't use this laptop that often. After it appeared to finish updating, it went to the...
  5. windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry): Hey friends, First this is the hardware I have on the computer : Motherboard Name: Intel Pearl Creek DG31PR CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267) Memory : 4GB DDR2 System operation is windows 10 on ssd drive. I have a strange computer problem that...
  6. User accounts / login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts / login screen: Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related. I am using Windows 10 version 1909. Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows. I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login...
  7. User accounts / login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    User accounts / login screen: Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related. I am using Windows 10 version 1909. Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows. I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login...
  8. Windows 10 - How to default to user login screen when turn on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 - How to default to user login screen when turn on: Hello, Im using Windows 10. The original admin user has no password. I created another user, with password. When I turn on my laptop, I am expecting it to show me the user profile screen, which ask me to choose user, but it didn't. It just auto login to admin. How...
  9. Blurred login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurred login: Upon upgrading to Windows 10 1903, two computers show the nice glassy (is it Aero) screen when rebooting into Windows. This particular one does not and I'm just kind of curious as to why AND is there a way to (as Jean-Luc-Picard would say) make it so....
  10. How to disable Blurred Background on Login Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Blurred Background on Login Screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Starting with Windows 10 v1903, you should instantly notice the blurred background on the Login screen. Also called as Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen, the feature delivers a beautiful experience by adding more focus to the login screen. However, [...]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Username Login

2. User Login Screen