Windows 10: Default weather on Bing is wrong

Discus and support Default weather on Bing is wrong in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I live in Palm Coast Fl and have its weather as a interest on my Bing Homepage but the homepage also show Ocala Fl apparently as my default location... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tcman50, Dec 7, 2019.

1. tcman50 Win User

Default weather on Bing is wrong

I live in Palm Coast Fl and have its weather as a interest on my Bing Homepage but the homepage also show Ocala Fl apparently as my default location for some reason which is wrong.

How do I get rid of the the Ocala weather on my homepage, its not listed as an interest.

Default weather on Bing is wrong [​IMG]

:)

tcman50, Dec 7, 2019
  2. 7thSense Win User

No Bing Weather on Lockscreen WP8.1

It works perfectly for me on 8.1 DP. Try this:

• Uninstall Bing Weather
    • Soft reset your phone
    • Reinstall Bing Weather
    • Configure the lock screen from the Bing Weather app

7thSense, Dec 7, 2019
  3. firewall messes with Bing and bing weather images.

Hi fvp4ever,

Unfortunately, this is information known only to the app developers. I suggest using communicating directly with them for the answers.

Open Bing Weather => touch the three ellipses "..." => send feedback => And in the box to improve the app, you can ask for the URL and leave your email address for feedback.

FYI ... at work, I set our firewall to not block the following domains:

• bing.com
    • microsoft.com
    • xbox.com
    • live.com
    • outlook.com

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Mary L59 Win User

Bing weather-very inaccurate

I agree! Same here. I like the Bing Weather app because it doesn't eat up my battery like the others. But the weather is quite wrong and for some reason I no longer get text bad weather alerts. Default weather on Bing is wrong :(

Mary L59, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Default weather on Bing is wrong - Similar Threads - Default weather Bing

2. Wrong location for BING weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong location for BING weather: I know I've complained about this before, but it's chronic now. No matter how many times I reiterate my city I get weather from miles off! I can't get the temperature to come up as Fahrenheit without manually changing it, either. Same on Win 10 pc. Help, please....
  3. Wrong location for BING weather

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong location for BING weather: I know I've complained about this before, but it's chronic now. No matter how many times I reiterate my city I get weather from miles off! I can't get the temperature to come up as Fahrenheit without manually changing it, either. Same on Win 10 pc. Help, please....
  4. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  5. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  6. Wrong weather and traffic location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong weather and traffic location: I recently installed win updates on my PC. Before I noticed this, my weather showed an accurate location despite having location settings off. Now after the update, my weather and traffic location show Riga, Latvia. I tried changing the settings, going from "Always detect my...
  7. Weather showing wrong location

Weather showing wrong location: Hello, I have the latest version of the Microsoft weather app on windows 10 and the location is showing the wrong location when set to detect my location. location is enabled in-app settings, privacy settings, and the icon that shows location is being used on the taskbar is...
  8. New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

in Windows 10 News
    New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather: With so many things that feel outside our control, it’s helpful to know what to expect outside. Whether you are looking for the best time to take a run, planning a road trip, or chasing powder for a ski day, MSN Weather can help. Our new experience delivers...
  9. Defaults set to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Defaults set to Bing: W 1909 18363.353 FF 72.ob6. Is it just me or did some of the latest updates change my FireFox default's to "Bing" (start page, search engine etc.) ?? 146452
  10. Windows reporting wrong location in Maps, Weather, Bing, etc FIXED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows reporting wrong location in Maps, Weather, Bing, etc FIXED: Recently I moved from Minnesota to Arizona, but all my computers thought I was in Minnesota. After many long nights searching for a solution, I finally figured it out. I was using a fixed DNS address on my router through a DNS provider. Once I disabled the fixed DNS and...