Windows 10: default what kind of folder

Discus and support default what kind of folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Whenever I make a new folder or install a game/program, in the What kind of folder do you want ? In Properties > Customise the folder system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CiáronMonaghan, Aug 7, 2019.

1. default what kind of folder

Hi

Whenever I make a new folder or install a game/program, in the What kind of folder do you want ? In Properties > Customise the folder system created defaults to Pictures. Why is this happening, it should make new folders as General Items

Thanks

:)

CiáronMonaghan, Aug 7, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Sheena M. Win User
    Can I make the email app default to the unread mail folder?

Hi Les Ferguson,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

According to your post, you would like to the Email app to default to the Unread list upon opening it.

It is currently not possible to select which folder you would like to open as default. You can submit your feature suggestion here:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Aug 7, 2019
  4. default what kind of folder

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

default what kind of folder

1. default what kind of folder - Similar Threads - default kind folder

2. What kind of bluescreen is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of bluescreen is this?: [ATTACH] Never seen it before but this is the 3rd time today submitted by /u/TpM725 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/18cusdi/what_kind_of_bluescreen_is_this/
  3. What is this kind of software called?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this kind of software called?: I have a Windows 10 all in one PC with touchscreen. I would like to use this machine as a central point to leave memos or video memos, view calendars, control home automation, check weather, create shopping lists, play media, check email and basic web surfing, etc. I don't...
  4. What kind of ban is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of ban is this?: I played a game called Wizard101 and was computer banned on it. I have tried changing my ip, mac, uuid, hwid, buying a new hard drive/wifi adapter, reinstalling the game, reformatting windows, nothing works. Does anyone know what kind of ban this is and how I can get past it...
  5. What kind of VIRUS is this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What kind of VIRUS is this?: I was on this forum and all of a sudden my complete screen turned a bright red covered part way with another red screen. I'm on Win10 version 1909. What I could read on the big screen said; Stop Code: Microsoft Edge Detect Malware Error Report. In the smaller window it said;...
  6. what kind of file is desktop.ini?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what kind of file is desktop.ini?: kindly explain what is the meaning of this type of file desktop.ini https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kind-of-file-is-desktopini/974c9185-4c1d-41d3-b6bc-376f5a7e49e2"
  7. What kind of design is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of design is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S_IV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duccw4/what_kind_of_design_is_this/
  8. What is this kind of UI Glitch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this kind of UI Glitch?: I need some help! After upgrading from Windows 10 build 17713 to 17733, I saw this UI glitch : [ATTACH] When my app mode is changed to dark and I'm hovering the Back button, the foreground (the graphics) color of the button is white and the background color of the button is...
  9. what kind of error is this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what kind of error is this ?: should i have ignore or delete..see picture about the error.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-kind-of-error-is-this/26dfa770-a2f6-4ccd-8519-8e38ce26a1a7
  10. What is the hidden shared folder "default" for?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the hidden shared folder "default" for?: i try to remove it i cant, i cant change any permissions either for it, also cant find no information regarding it on google! 88046