Windows 10: Default Windows 10 Services settings.

Discus and support Default Windows 10 Services settings. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, Recently my windows 10 was not functioning properlywas too slow to even open control panel through search. so I looked for some solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Himanshu_009, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Default Windows 10 Services settings.

Hello Team,

Recently my windows 10 was not functioning properlywas too slow to even open control panel through search. so I looked for some solutions and stopped unwanted services. That helped a bit but I believe that to some extent I messed up with the functioning of windows.

Please can anybody help me with the default service settings to undo what I did unknowingly with windows.

Also can any body help me with steps regarding reinstalling windows without formatting data present elsewhere except c drive.

Thanks

:)

Himanshu_009, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2020
  3. How to reset Windows 10 settings to default?

Hi,

As per your concern, some settings on Windows 10 have default options. You can reset Windows 10 to its defaults app by following this steps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • On the left side, select Default app.

Default Windows 10 Services settings. ea3e6a93-7042-4c55-9b4e-a912780c3b97.png

• Under Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults, click Reset.
    Regarding your concern with default button on each setting, you have a great idea. We suggest that you share your comments on our Windows Feedback hub for us to improve our services. Simply type
    Windows Feedback on the Start menu.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Default Windows 10 Services settings.

Windows 10 - Cannot Set Printer Default

Hi Marc,

I suggest you to place the computer in Clean boot state and then try to make the default printer.

Perform clean boot to identify if any 3rd party service is causing this issue:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps in clean boot, follow
    Step 3 from the link to start the computer to
    Normal startup mode.

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

To make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager

• Select devices and printers

• Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Default Windows 10 Services settings.

1. Default Windows 10 Services settings. - Similar Threads - Default Services settings

2. Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager?: Is there a default setting for 'services' in 'task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-default-setting-for-services-in-task/ff781842-69ea-439d-9f59-d52ebd9e6c15
  3. A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default

A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default: There is a Service where I need the Log On property changed to "Local System account" with the allow service to interact with desktop checked. This is required for a program that needs to be run that connects to an external device. After some time it changes back to the...
  4. Restore Windows Services to Default Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restore Windows Services to Default Startup Settings: This batch script restores Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 services to default startup settings. Code: :: Batch Script Created by . @Echo Off & Cls :: Check if batch script executed with administrators privilege. Call :IsAdmin ::...
  5. Windows 10 color default setting

Windows 10 color default setting: By mistake I somehow hit a combination of keys that made color disappear from displaying properly. Is there a default setting I can go back to easily display color again. I am visually impaired and the lack of color on display makes it very difficult to see...
  6. Setting defaults in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Setting defaults in Windows 10: I believe that I have MS figured out. There is something inWindows 10 that I thought was a bug. I discovered today that is not a bug, butit’s the way that MS wants it. *Eek I have not been that happy with Windows Edge soI used IE as my default browser and I set everything so...
  7. Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Default (factory) settings for msc.services (services): Just wondering if anyone can direct me to a source that shows the factory default settings for Windows 10 services. Thanks. 33743
  8. Set Default Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Default Printer in Windows 10: How to: Set Default Printer in Windows 10 [img] Information A default printer is the printer that all print jobs are sent to by default unless otherwise specified. This tutorial will show you how to set a default printer for your account in Windows 10. CONTENTS:...
  9. Restore Default Services in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Default Services in Windows 10: How to: Restore Default Services in Windows 10 How to Restore Default Services in Windows 10 A service is an application type that runs in the system background without a user interface and is similar to a UNIX daemon process. Services provide core operating system...
  10. Windows 10 keeps defaulting to default settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps defaulting to default settings?: I got a new laptop (Pavilion 17) and first time using windows 10. Problem 1 - I originally had to turn on scrolling for the click pad which was yesterday. Now today scrolling was turned off and I had to turn it back on again. Stopped using computer last night while it was...