Windows 10: Default Windows Font

Discus and support Default Windows Font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I finished playing some CS:GO on one of my friends servers, I realized all my fonts have been changed, not to sure what font is the default one and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Khasanaa, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Khasanaa Win User

Default Windows Font

I finished playing some CS:GO on one of my friends servers, I realized all my fonts have been changed, not to sure what font is the default one and how to reset it. Also, instead of having a colon on the time on my taskbar, it shows a box in between the hour and minutes.
    Anyone know how to fix it?

:)

Khasanaa, Jun 3, 2020

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Default Windows Font

Windows 10 default font?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Control Panel and then click Fonts.
    • Then click Font Settings.
    • Now click Restore default font settings.

Hope this post helps. Do get back to us for any issues. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Default Windows Font

1. Default Windows Font - Similar Threads - Default Font

2. Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?: I've spent about three hours with "Google Bard" on this; it has little or no idea and I currently - on this site in the Question dialog box have a black font on a very dark grey background which reverts to what looks like the default Dark mode medium grey when I tab out; I...
  3. Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?: I've spent about three hours with "Google Bard" on this; it has little or no idea and I currently - on this site in the Question dialog box have a black font on a very dark grey background which reverts to what looks like the default Dark mode medium grey when I tab out; I...
  4. Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Waiting for the Ability to Adjust Default Font Size on Windows for 4K Monitors: How Long...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waiting for the Ability to Adjust Default Font Size on Windows for 4K Monitors: How Long...: How many years should we wait before having the ability to change the default font size on Windows to enable normal working on a 4K monitor? The lack of this option seems incredibly outdated given the increasingly widespread use of high-resoluzion monitors. Additionally, the...
  6. Waiting for the Ability to Adjust Default Font Size on Windows for 4K Monitors: How Long...

Waiting for the Ability to Adjust Default Font Size on Windows for 4K Monitors: How Long...: How many years should we wait before having the ability to change the default font size on Windows to enable normal working on a 4K monitor? The lack of this option seems incredibly outdated given the increasingly widespread use of high-resoluzion monitors. Additionally, the...
  7. We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font...: Hi,We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font for Dhivehi Language code: DV on Windows builds. Can someone guide us on how we can request Microsoft to replace it?Problem: all users in Maldives see Dhivehi content in MV Boli as...
  8. We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font...

We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font...: Hi,We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font for Dhivehi Language code: DV on Windows builds. Can someone guide us on how we can request Microsoft to replace it?Problem: all users in Maldives see Dhivehi content in MV Boli as...
  9. We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font...: Hi,We want Windows to replace the font MV Boli that has been preinstalled as the default font Dhivehi on Windows builds. Can someone guide us on how we can request Microsoft to replace it?Problem: all users in Maldives see Dhivehi content in MV Boli as it is picked as the...
  10. Change default font size in MS Paint?

Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e