Windows 10: defaultuser() Password

Discus and support defaultuser() Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I find out what the password is for defaultuser() OR how do I change it in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LillyLP, Sep 19, 2018.

1. LillyLP Win User

defaultuser() Password

How do I find out what the password is for defaultuser() OR how do I change it in Windows 10?

:)

LillyLP, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 19, 2018
  3. lx07 Win User
    defaultuser() folder - is that normal?

defaultuser() is not the same defaultuser0 though. That is the number 0 not open-close brackets. In the link above the question was about defaultuser0 (as far as my eyes can read the screen prints anyway) and the reply was about defaultuser()

defaultuser0 actually is a user - you can see it in the registry with a SID, you can see it with net user and so on. For some people it is created on clean install and they can't even log on as Windows demands the password and there isn't one. For me it was created on clean install (but I could still create my initial user) so like @shimshom I deleted it but from net user and the registry also - not just deleting the directory in C:\Users.

Is defaultuser() just a folder in C:\Users i.e. a different issue?

4. Kari Win User

defaultuser() Password

defaultuser() folder - is that normal?

The OP's question was and is about defaultuser() (word defaultuser followed by brackets, not digit 0):

There exists no such thing than defaultuser0 account in Windows. I recommend using a screen zoom tool to see how this unnecessary, harmless, risk free to delete user account's name is written.

Thema:

defaultuser() Password

1. defaultuser() Password - Similar Threads - defaultuser Password

2. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  3. Multiple DefaultUsers 10000 to 100001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple DefaultUsers 10000 to 100001: Just noticed I have approx 12 Default Users. Some with no User Info and several with my User Info of L02XXXX on several. I checked the properties of 6 or 7 of these and all had 0 Folders and Files. Can I Copy/Paste the add'l Users into the Default User to get rid of the extra...
  4. Multiple DefaultUsers 10000 to 100001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple DefaultUsers 10000 to 100001: Just noticed I have approx 12 Default Users. Some with no User Info and several with my User Info of L02XXXX on several. I checked the properties of 6 or 7 of these and all had 0 Folders and Files. Can I Copy/Paste the add'l Users into the Default User to get rid of the extra...
  5. Multiple DefaultUsers 10000 to 100001

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. DefaultUser keeps being created every time I log in to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DefaultUser keeps being created every time I log in to Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fr0stehsnew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktdufu/defaultuser_keeps_being_created_every_time_i_log/
  7. Why do I have so many defaultuser folders? Are they safe to get rid of?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I have so many defaultuser folders? Are they safe to get rid of?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_number_291647 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0d63c/why_do_i_have_so_many_defaultuser_folders_are/
  8. Unidentified Defaultuser profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified Defaultuser profiles: Windows 10 2004 b. 19041.264 32-bit I see these extra profile folders in C:\Users. What are they for, and can I get rid of them? There are only two Windows user accounts on this machine. The dates they were created refer - I think - to the upgrades to 1609 and 2004....
  9. defaultuser() folder - is that normal?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    defaultuser() folder - is that normal?: Hello, I noticed I have a defaultuser() folder in my Users folder alongside my main user and the Public folder, is it something that should be there? **EDIT: It's defaultuser0 (zero) Ty 63615
  10. 'defaultuser()' Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    'defaultuser()' Discussion: Hello ! I've noticed that lately the 'General Discussions' section is just questions and answers. And I can't say I wasn't part of that, because I come here with most of my pc stuff that I can't fix on my own. So this is intended to be a discussion, because we shouldn't...