Windows 10: Defaultuser0 and no safe mode

Discus and support Defaultuser0 and no safe mode in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all,I have recently had to reinstall windows 10 on my Acer Spin and am now getting a Defaultuser0 as my only option to log into and have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CrystalTorczcon, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Defaultuser0 and no safe mode

Hello all,I have recently had to reinstall windows 10 on my Acer Spin and am now getting a Defaultuser0 as my only option to log into and have no idea what the password is. I did some searching on the web and have found to try to boot in safe mode but sadly that also is not working for me. Not sure if it's booting in safe mode and still taking me to defaultuser0 login or just not working at all. I would appreciate any help at all. Thank you.

:)

CrystalTorczcon, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Chris Win User

Is it safe to remove the defaultuser0 account in the Audit Mode?

I am working with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB.

I have to prepare customized Windows with the unattended installation.

Everything works fine, but after I deploy the system I can see there is defaultuser0 account. I heard it is okay and it should disappear after a few logons. But it does not.

Is it safe to remove the defaultuser0 account in the Audit Mode?

Chris, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Defaultuser0 and no safe mode

What is defaultuser0 and is it safe to delete?

What is defaultuser0?

Source Windows 10 Anniversary Update is creating “defaultuser0” profiles

Is it safe to delete it?

Yes. Use one of the following methods.

Source Windows 10 Anniversary Update is creating “defaultuser0” profiles

DavidPostill, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Defaultuser0 and no safe mode

1. Defaultuser0 and no safe mode - Similar Threads - Defaultuser0 safe mode

2. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defaultuser0: When I reseted windows and reinstalled it back. I loaded in and was on the select a language, I can’t select a language when I can’t use the mouse cursor nor does it show at all in the screen. I went into bios and it works. I went into safe mode went to startup repair but it...
  3. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Defaultuser0: When I reseted windows and reinstalled it back. I loaded in and was on the select a language, I can’t select a language when I can’t use the mouse cursor nor does it show at all in the screen. I went into bios and it works. I went into safe mode went to startup repair but it...
  4. Defaultuser0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Defaultuser0: I've just resetted my pc, and i created a user accountnot adminstrative with out realising defaultiser0 was there. I tried to delete it, change the password... but none of them worked it kept saying access denied. And i can't use the built in hidden admin account because i...
  5. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defaultuser0: I've just resetted my pc, and i created a user accountnot adminstrative with out realising defaultiser0 was there. I tried to delete it, change the password... but none of them worked it kept saying access denied. And i can't use the built in hidden admin account because i...
  6. Defaultuser0

7. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defaultuser0: Hi, I recently did a full clean on my lenovo laptop and it removed my profile and replaced it with defaultuser0. I've looked at the way to fix this and none are working. Restarting it several times did not work, doing the full removal did not work and when I try the safemode...
  8. Defaultuser0

Defaultuser0: Hi, I recently did a full clean on my lenovo laptop and it removed my profile and replaced it with defaultuser0. I've looked at the way to fix this and none are working. Restarting it several times did not work, doing the full removal did not work and when I try the safemode...
  9. defaultuser0

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    defaultuser0: Admin How do I clear the hacker configuration? I've been running a lot of windows all the time. 7 months ago I deleted the disk several times but the original configuration is still there. Please guide me. 170707
  10. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...