Windows 10: Defaultuser0 not disappearing, and I don't see any other account.

Discus and support Defaultuser0 not disappearing, and I don't see any other account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I tried resetting my PC and it was stuck at "Just a moment... ", so I disconnected the wireless keyboard and restarted. The problem, the reset... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TheMatrixAgent22, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Defaultuser0 not disappearing, and I don't see any other account.

Hello,

I tried resetting my PC and it was stuck at "Just a moment... ", so I disconnected the wireless keyboard and restarted. The problem, the reset didn't continue and Windows booted. And now I have defaultuser0 as the only account there. I can open the Automatic Repair where I don't require a password for admin permissions, so I have access to CMD. I tried adding another user, setting admin privileges, but the account just got removed upon starting. The administrator account is also active, but not visible, not even in safe mode.

What can I do?

Thank you, Alvin.

:)

TheMatrixAgent22, Dec 31, 2019

2. Defaultuser0

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the user account.

Defaultuser0 is a system user profile used when Windows is setting up, before any user accounts have been created. It should and usually does disappear after first reboot after installation. If the profile folder remains in Users folder, it's safe to manually
    delete it.

If you don't need the user account, you can delete it.

Delete the 'DefaultUser0' folder from C:\Users\

Delete the 'DefaultUser0' registry entry from:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\

Click on each of the listed profiles and check the 'ProfielImagePath' entry to verify the associated profile.

Delete the user with net user defaultuser0 /delete

Thank you.

Mark St..., Dec 31, 2019
  3. Get rid of Windows 10 defaultuser0

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow these steps to remove the user account from your computer and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “netplwiz” press Enter.

• Select the user account (defaultuser0), click the remove button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this is done restart the pc for the changes to take place.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Defaultuser0 not disappearing, and I don't see any other account.

Windows 10 1607- Windows Creating defaultuser0 account

• Need detail on defaultuser0 account:
    • why this account is created?
    • Is this account is active on Post Installation?
    • Can i reset password of this account?
    • Can i login with this account as local user?
    • Is this account have some special access?

* Moved from Insider

vaibhav20000, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Defaultuser0 not disappearing, and I don't see any other account.

1. Defaultuser0 not disappearing, and I don't see any other account. - Similar Threads - Defaultuser0 disappearing don't

2. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.: I have three computers on my home network full time and a few more occasionally.The three that are always on the network are One old computer running Windows 7One new desktop running Windows 10One recent laptop running Windows 11[All three are fully updated for the versions...
  3. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.: I have three computers on my home network full time and a few more occasionally.The three that are always on the network are One old computer running Windows 7One new desktop running Windows 10One recent laptop running Windows 11[All three are fully updated for the versions...
  4. Computers on same network randomly see or don't see each other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls I don't see any reward for Robux anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls I don't see any reward for Robux anymore: Pls brind back robux rewards pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-i-dont-see-any-reward-for-robux-anymore/e518e5b8-3067-4025-bba7-b3fa0fc51963
  6. Pls I don't see any reward for Robux anymore

Pls I don't see any reward for Robux anymore: Pls brind back robux rewards pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-i-dont-see-any-reward-for-robux-anymore/e518e5b8-3067-4025-bba7-b3fa0fc51963
  7. Cannot see any other network computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see any other network computers: As of the last few days, I can no longer see any computers on my network other than the one I'm working on. All computer belong to workgroup WORKGROUP, all are running Windows 10 at whatever latest version Microsoft has decided to install, and things were working a week ago....
  8. Cannot see any other network computers

Cannot see any other network computers: As of the last few days, I can no longer see any computers on my network other than the one I'm working on. All computer belong to workgroup WORKGROUP, all are running Windows 10 at whatever latest version Microsoft has decided to install, and things were working a week ago....
  9. Cannot see any other network computers

10. other computer don't see the network

other computer don't see the network: I have three computers in a network. Computer A see all the computer en the network harddisk en printer. Computer B see only himself in the network en the printer. Computer C see computer B and the printer but not the harddisk and computer A. The network group is the same...