Windows 10: Defaultuser0

Discus and support Defaultuser0 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I recently did a full clean on my lenovo laptop and it removed my profile and replaced it with defaultuser0. I've looked at the way to fix this and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JamieDouglas4, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Defaultuser0

Hi, I recently did a full clean on my lenovo laptop and it removed my profile and replaced it with defaultuser0. I've looked at the way to fix this and none are working. Restarting it several times did not work, doing the full removal did not work and when I try the safemode option it doesn't change anything, still take me to the defaultuser0 login, any help?

:)

JamieDouglas4, Apr 11, 2022

2. Get rid of Windows 10 defaultuser0

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow these steps to remove the user account from your computer and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “netplwiz” press Enter.

• Select the user account (defaultuser0), click the remove button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this is done restart the pc for the changes to take place.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Defaultuser0

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the user account.

Defaultuser0 is a system user profile used when Windows is setting up, before any user accounts have been created. It should and usually does disappear after first reboot after installation. If the profile folder remains in Users folder, it's safe to manually
    delete it.

If you don't need the user account, you can delete it.

Delete the 'DefaultUser0' folder from C:\Users\

Delete the 'DefaultUser0' registry entry from:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\

Click on each of the listed profiles and check the 'ProfielImagePath' entry to verify the associated profile.

Delete the user with net user defaultuser0 /delete

Thank you.

Mark St..., Apr 11, 2022
  4. Defaultuser0

Get rid of Windows 10 defaultuser0

Unable to select Defaultuser0 as requested. It's not listed there.

GrahameMcConnell, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Defaultuser0

1. Defaultuser0 - Similar Threads - Defaultuser0

2. Administrator defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator defaultuser0: Hello, before 3 months i got a PC from my school with Windows 10 for Education. The PC is meant for coding and making websites but after trying to install severall programs, the PC asked for administrator password. I searched up the net users and found out i have the...
  3. Administrator defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator defaultuser0: Hello, before 3 months i got a PC from my school with Windows 10 for Education. The PC is meant for coding and making websites but after trying to install severall programs, the PC asked for administrator password. I searched up the net users and found out i have the...
  4. defaultuser0 active on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defaultuser0 active on my pc: I have deleted defaultuser0 in user list & windows users file after that showing showing on next login screen How to permanently remove please guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defaultuser0-active-on-my-pc/6d2d80eb-2f76-405b-a594-9a2b78e7d0e1
  5. defaultuser0 active on my pc

defaultuser0 active on my pc: I have deleted defaultuser0 in user list & windows users file after that showing showing on next login screen How to permanently remove please guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defaultuser0-active-on-my-pc/6d2d80eb-2f76-405b-a594-9a2b78e7d0e1
  6. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...
  7. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...
  8. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defaultuser0: When I reseted windows and reinstalled it back. I loaded in and was on the select a language, I can’t select a language when I can’t use the mouse cursor nor does it show at all in the screen. I went into bios and it works. I went into safe mode went to startup repair but it...
  9. Defaultuser0

Defaultuser0: When I reseted windows and reinstalled it back. I loaded in and was on the select a language, I can’t select a language when I can’t use the mouse cursor nor does it show at all in the screen. I went into bios and it works. I went into safe mode went to startup repair but it...
  10. Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware