Windows 10: "defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users"

Discus and support "defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everybody, Today I just found a folder called "defaultuser100000" in C drive "C:\Users". I searched on Google and found some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BINOYGHOSH, Apr 6, 2020.

1. "defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users"

Hi Everybody,

Today I just found a folder called "defaultuser100000" in C drive "C:\Users". I searched on Google and found some limited information. Some of them suggests that it has been created due to latest Windows 10 updates. Can anyone give me any informations about it? Should I delete it or leave it as it is. It contains three files. So, any help appreciated.

"defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users" ea5e48b4-aeea-4885-8f69-02d74ec545cf?upload=true.png

"defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users" ed02e388-5999-4f6e-b04c-f10196fd508e?upload=true.png

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Apr 6, 2020
  2. mirmara Win User

TEMP.${SYSTEM_NAME}.XXX and defaultuser100000 under C:\Users

That is not a proper option for me. I need my PC running and using a third party repairing tool could make everything worse. I ended up by only having the defaultuser100000 folder under C:\Users which is not listed as user account in netplwiz but is present
    in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\ under the registry editor. The TEMP-folders seem to be gone.

mirmara, Apr 6, 2020
  3. mirmara Win User
    TEMP.${SYSTEM_NAME}.XXX and defaultuser100000 under C:\Users

Thanks for the quick reply. I cleaned up my profiles by deleting the folders and the profile entries in the Registry Editor and executed the commands. After several restarts (just to see what happens), each with "Just a moment..." on startup, I still
    have the defaultuser100000 profile under C:\Users with a profile entry in the Registry Editor. Anything else I could try?

mirmara, Apr 6, 2020
  4. "defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users"

What are the defaultuser100000xxx folders?

I just noticed a number of defaultuser folder under the c:\Users folder:

defaultuser100000

defaultuser100000.MY-PC

defaultuser100000.MY-PC.000

defaultuser100000.MY-PC.000.001

defaultuser100001

Are these folders needed? If not, how can I remove them?

Windows 10 Home, Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

Alek Davis, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

"defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users"

1. "defaultuser100000" Folder Found In "C:\Users" - Similar Threads - defaultuser100000 Folder Found

2. Why found folder found in user folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why found folder found in user folder?: when i restart windows i found some found folderslike found.000found.001found.002, etci didnt get files meaningbut when i trying to delete it asks for system permission?folder location C:/User/dumy...
  3. Why found folder found in user folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why found folder found in user folder?: when i restart windows i found some found folderslike found.000found.001found.002, etci didnt get files meaningbut when i trying to delete it asks for system permission?folder location C:/User/dumy...
  4. C/users/%username%/Documents not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C/users/%username%/Documents not found: About 10 minutes ago, I was just doing some minecraft modding and all of a sudden when i tried to create a new folder in a folder that's in my documents, it said documents wasn't in C/Users/%username%/. I looked in my user files and the documents file WERE there. They just...
  5. C:\User folders

C:\User folders: Please respond to the following with your thoughts and recommendations since this setup looks WACKY to me:Note that I am the only person who has ever used my computer. No one else has ever created a User folder on it.There are five User folders under C:\Users in my File...
  6. What is "defaultuser100000"

What is "defaultuser100000": I looked in my Users Folder to get to my Appdata, and I find the user called "defaultuser100000" when before it wasn't there, is this normal and should I be worried?...
  7. What is this security session folder? I found it in c:/users/public

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this security session folder? I found it in c:/users/public: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shaun29_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjrzqz/what_is_this_security_session_folder_i_found_it/
  8. defaultuser100000... folder

defaultuser100000... folder: Every time I login, it seems, I get another folder. I deleted them once, but then got an error saying that my profile was corrupt and I had to reinstall Windows again. Is there a way to get this random folder generation to stop? I am on a small custom built computer for my...
  9. DefaultUser100000 folder

DefaultUser100000 folder: I recently accidentally pressed: forgot pincode On my login startup screen and now i see a folder called: DefaultUser100000 in my user oflder on my C drive. I was wondering how and what. So i logged out and pressed the button for forgot pincode again, because that's the only...
  10. TEMP.${SYSTEM_NAME}.XXX and defaultuser100000 under C:\Users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    TEMP.${SYSTEM_NAME}.XXX and defaultuser100000 under C:\Users: Dear MS-Community, I have a problem with my user profile. Every time I start my computer a message "Just a moment..." appears. After that my normal login screen appears and I can login. Sometimes for some reason I have to login twice. If I look under C:\Users I have several...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defaultuser100000 windows 10

2. defaultuser100000

3. what is default user 100000