Windows 10: Defaut downloading program

Discus and support Defaut downloading program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kamel EddineAmara, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Defaut downloading program

long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i don't want to use,so yea,my question is how do i download with another app,i've tried going into the default app settings but i only found the image app,the browser,the vid player but not the downloaderAlso sorry for my bad explanation im tired lolThanks !

:)

Kamel EddineAmara, Sep 22, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 22, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 22, 2022
  4. NOPD Win User

Defaut downloading program

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Defaut downloading program

1. Defaut downloading program - Similar Threads - Defaut downloading program

2. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  3. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  4. Defaut downloading program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defaut downloading program: long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i...
  5. Defaut downloading program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defaut downloading program: long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i...
  6. Downloaded Program files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded Program files.: What is Downloaded Program Files? Do I need it or I can just clean it using disk clean-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-program-files/c7d5596c-89a3-4213-82f1-aa589420bb3c
  7. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  8. Problem downloading programs...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem downloading programs...: Hey Microsoft.. I've bought this computer for my parents, but after i had set all the 'normal settings' and i afterwards wan't to download something from the internet for instance google chrome, i get a message that im only allowed to install apps from the Microsoft App....
  9. defaut web browser

in Browsers and Email
    defaut web browser: Can not make firefox default web browser. I had this same problem with being a beta site for windows 10. Anyone have the fix.*Think 9704
  10. missing downloaded program.

in Windows 10 Support
    missing downloaded program.: Hi I have just started using windows 10 on a new PC. I have tried to download an anti virus program. It downloads and installs (well it appears to) but the program is not there when finished. Not in the programs lists or on 'remove programs' either. I cant find any way of...