Windows 10: Defect in Microsoft Notepad

Discus and support Defect in Microsoft Notepad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mirza Ehan Baig, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Defect in Microsoft Notepad

Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet pressed for e.g say key for the number '7'3. It gets displayed on the first line and then starts from second line and third and so on.4. After a couple of lines, press another key for e.g key for 'M'.5. Press only once. 6. Now the screen will be like:777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777M7. Now place the cursor before M i.e., after las

:)

Mirza Ehan Baig, Jan 17, 2022

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2022
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Berton Win User

Defect in Microsoft Notepad

Notepad on Windows 7\

Suggestion would be uninstall then new install on Win7. Maybe an older version would work better? A list, maybe Version 7?
    News | Notepad++

Berton, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Defect in Microsoft Notepad

1. Defect in Microsoft Notepad - Similar Threads - Defect Microsoft Notepad

2. Defect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defect: I scaned and cleaned my computer because something wasn't right. And here is the result of that scan. https://www.windows.com/stopcodePAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA....NTFS.SYS....I haven't a clue of what to do and when I looked it up on search it got even more confusing. Can...
  3. Defect in Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defect in Microsoft Notepad: Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet pressed for e.g say key for the number '7'3. It gets displayed on the first line and then starts from second line and third and so...
  4. Defective GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Defective GPU: I have an acer nitro 5 AN515-43. Unfortunately the GPU is damaged or defective and my laptop is also out of warranty. Right now i've disabled the dedicated GPU driver and using the integrated one.I need guidance on what should i do.Thanks in advanceShivansh...
  5. Defective keyboard

Defective keyboard: Issue: defective MS keyboard, case # 15 15 13 58 86. Although I handle my MS Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard gentlyalways wash my hands carefully before and after typing, my keyboard falls apart e.g., soft rubberpart is coming out from underneath, torn; etc. So I called...
  6. Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT??

Microsoft Folded keyboard DEFECT??: Hi, I've en using Microsoft Folded keyboard for more than 1 year and very satisfied with the product. However last night I suspected a defect on the device. The left part of the keyboard is not working at all all buttons!. Is there any way to fix this? pls help :...
  7. Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Notepad: Trying to open a Notepad document provides error message the action failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-notepad/cb0371ce-3768-42e3-a31d-1d373bfc21a7
  8. Defective SSD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defective SSD?: Hello. Decided to check the BIOS. Found this information regarding the SSD. Is this a problem? Readings are the same on all three drives. [IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defective-ssd/4e2aff3a-982d-42ef-aace-5e96f55aa177
  9. Defective cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defective cursor: i am a windows 10 user on a Dell Inspiron 3000 i5 laptop. i recently bought and started using a wireless mouse. of late i have noted that sometimes the cursor just moves up the desktop on its own. while this has not caused any problems as yet im curious as to what could be...
  10. Defective Microsoft Surface mouse

Defective Microsoft Surface mouse: Hi, I noticed that my mouse was n o longer working today. I changed the batteries but it is intermittent at best. I noticed that one of batteries poles is rusty and cannot seem to be cleaned. I bought the mouse on 9/19/18. I have never put the mouse in water and it appears...