Windows 10: Defective Microsoft Surface mouse

Discus and support Defective Microsoft Surface mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed that my mouse was n o longer working today. I changed the batteries but it is intermittent at best. I noticed that one of batteries poles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenisDarveau, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Defective Microsoft Surface mouse

Hi, I noticed that my mouse was n o longer working today. I changed the batteries but it is intermittent at best. I noticed that one of batteries poles is rusty and cannot seem to be cleaned. I bought the mouse on 9/19/18. I have never put the mouse in water and it appears that the pole is completely worn out. It appears to me that it is a hardware fault. Can I return it to Microsoft for a replacement?

Thank you, Denis

:)

DenisDarveau, Jan 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Microsoft Surface Arc Touch Mouse disconnects intermittently using Windows 10

• At any chance, if you have any extra mouse, have you tried using that on your tablet? I'm thinking that the Arc Bluetooth mouse is defective.
    • To verify also, did the troubleshooting steps on the link provided work?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Defective Microsoft Surface mouse

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Iver,

For us to better assist you, confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot performance issue with Surface Mouse and Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse. Also, try to download the
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
    app from the Windows Store to help you configure the device easily.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Defective Microsoft Surface mouse

1. Defective Microsoft Surface mouse - Similar Threads - Defective Microsoft Surface

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse Scrollwheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Mouse Scrollwheel: This issue started some days ago with my Surface Mouse. When I'm trying to scroll, whether it's on a browser or in a game Minecraft that utlizes it, there's a weird delay. Turning the mouse off and on didn't fix this, I tried taking out the batteries and replacing them even...
  3. Microsoft Surface Mouse Scrollwheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Mouse Scrollwheel: This issue started some days ago with my Surface Mouse. When I'm trying to scroll, whether it's on a browser or in a game Minecraft that utlizes it, there's a weird delay. Turning the mouse off and on didn't fix this, I tried taking out the batteries and replacing them even...
  4. Microsoft Surface Mouse Scrollwheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Defect in Microsoft Notepad

Defect in Microsoft Notepad: Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet pressed for e.g say key for the number '7'3. It gets displayed on the first line and then starts from second line and third and so...
  6. Defect in Microsoft Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defect in Microsoft Notepad: Hi,I found a defect in Microsoft NotepadVersion 21H1How to reproduce:1. Open notepad2. Start typing an alphabetjust keep the key for the alphabet pressed for e.g say key for the number '7'3. It gets displayed on the first line and then starts from second line and third and so...
  7. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse as I wanted a Bluetooth rechargeable mouse.In Win11 beta and still in win11 release, the mouse side buttons keep randomly activating while using my mouse.It gets really bad on the side middle button. It brings up this desktop...
  8. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse as I wanted a Bluetooth rechargeable mouse.In Win11 beta and still in win11 release, the mouse side buttons keep randomly activating while using my mouse.It gets really bad on the side middle button. It brings up this desktop...
  9. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard I purchased with it would randomly start disconnecting. This would usually be after leaving my desk for a few minutes. I have...
  10. Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mouse or Pen not connecting to Surface Laptop: I have a MSFT Surface Mouse that does not connect to my Surface Laptop - this stopped recently after I switched the mouse off using the button on the rear. When I switched it back on I wasn't able to connect. For the Surface Pen I am able to open Sticky Notes by clicking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gread:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-pro-6/8ZCNC665SLQ5?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtabo to www.bing.com