Windows 10: Defender achieves best antivirus status.

Discus and support Defender achieves best antivirus status. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thought I would share this Windows Defender Achieves 'Best Antivirus' Status 138051 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by humbird, Aug 6, 2019.

1. humbird Win User

Defender achieves best antivirus status.

humbird, Aug 6, 2019
  2. afornal Win User

Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Defender AntiVirus

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this to Microsoft Community. Let's try to start Windows Defender services and see if it helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R key and type
      Defender achieves best antivirus status. [​IMG]
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for the service "Windows Defender".
    • Right click on "Windows Defender" and click Properties.
    • Click Start button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save changes.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Defender achieves best antivirus status.

Windows Defender - antivirus?

Windows defender is a built in antivirus, that detects all type of threats.You do not need to install any 3rd party antivirus.

In windows 7 and earlier Microsoft security essentials was to be used with windows defender for a full system protection, but in Windows 8 and later windows defender's capabilities have been increased to make it a full fledged antivirus.

I suggest rolling with Windows Defender (preinstalled)+Malwarebytes for a full system security.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Defender achieves best antivirus status.

1. Defender achieves best antivirus status. - Similar Threads - Defender achieves best

2. Defender Antivirus - What's the best way to disable it permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Defender Antivirus - What's the best way to disable it permanently: What's the best way to permanently disable Windows Defender Antivirus on 21h1? Is this regfix still the best and at the same time 100% permanent solution? https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5918-how-turn-off-microsoft-defender-antivirus-windows-10-a.html Code:...
  3. What is the best AntiVirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best AntiVirus?: What is the best AntiVirus? Looking for a pretty good antivirus, doesn't matter if it's free or paid! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-antivirus/5a321c06-f61f-4ed6-8e52-0b3ce1301e61
  4. Microsoft Defender maintains its best Windows 10 antivirus status

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Defender maintains its best Windows 10 antivirus status: Windows Defender, originally known as Microsoft Security Essentials, has been around for some time in its current form and it’s getting better with every Windows 10 release. On Windows 10, Microsoft has integrated Firewall, Family Safety, Performance & Health and other...
  5. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: In your opinion, which program is the best antivirus for windows? Paid or not paid. submitted by /u/fermarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv2oiz/best_antivirus/
  6. Windows Defender Antivirus refuses to start & unknown status

Windows Defender Antivirus refuses to start & unknown status: I'm currently on Windows 10 - 1909. Windows defender refuses to start. The status is always "unknown". When I try to enable the real time protection nothing happens. I'm currently on Windows 1909. Windows defender refuses to start. The status is always "unknown". When I try...
  7. Best antivirus program1?

Best antivirus program1?: Can you please recommend a good and free antivirus program? Bestes Antivirenprogramm1?
  8. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I'm pretty careful on the web but I know I'm not immune to viruses. I currently use Windows Defender as my traditional antivirus and occasional scans from Malwarebytes Free to catch more advanced malware that Defender might miss. Is there anything wrong with this setup? I've...
  9. best antivirus

best antivirus: I am just using windows defender and malware bytes.I there a better anti-virus program that does not use a lot of rescources that someone could suggest thanks ,jason 106844
  10. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I have read through thread and I don't see any big group agreeing on one. I know I don't like Norton, been using avp... which is best? 52140