Windows 10: Defender achieves best antivirus status.

Discus and support Defender achieves best antivirus status. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thought I would share this Windows Defender Achieves 'Best Antivirus' Status 138051 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by humbird, Aug 6, 2019.

1. humbird Win User

Defender achieves best antivirus status.

humbird, Aug 6, 2019
  2. afornal Win User

Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Defender AntiVirus

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this to Microsoft Community. Let's try to start Windows Defender services and see if it helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R key and type
      Defender achieves best antivirus status. [​IMG]
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for the service "Windows Defender".
    • Right click on "Windows Defender" and click Properties.
    • Click Start button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save changes.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Defender achieves best antivirus status.

Windows Defender - antivirus?

Windows defender is a built in antivirus, that detects all type of threats.You do not need to install any 3rd party antivirus.

In windows 7 and earlier Microsoft security essentials was to be used with windows defender for a full system protection, but in Windows 8 and later windows defender's capabilities have been increased to make it a full fledged antivirus.

I suggest rolling with Windows Defender (preinstalled)+Malwarebytes for a full system security.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Defender achieves best antivirus status.

1. Defender achieves best antivirus status. - Similar Threads - Defender achieves best

2. Windows Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus: Why are you updating Windows Defender Antivirus every day for the last 22 days, from ‎4/‎20/‎2019 to 5/8/2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus/3471fa10-fc30-46a4-941a-3566abd3f628
  3. Which antivirus is the best in the top

Which antivirus is the best in the top: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice to tell me which antivirus is the best (top) IM waiting for a message! A wonderful day! God bless you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-antivirus-is-the-best-in-the-top/97480afb-3bbb-41de-a32a-d7e9afd794fc
  4. defender antivirus

defender antivirus: WTF is Microsoft doing? 5 updates yesterday and 3 so far today. I did not buy a computer to sit and watch it do updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-antivirus/04f21066-ec28-4735-bd29-73f064de299d"
  5. Windows Defender AntiVirus

Windows Defender AntiVirus: Hello, Today I saw on the screen a notice from windows defender (?) as on attached screenshot. It is for the first time, this notice never came before. I did not press any button on this notice, just took the screenshot to send to you for advice. Windows defender is updated...
  6. Windows defender antivirus

Windows defender antivirus: I have been writing programs on my computer system for years and after the last windows 10 update the defender destroys the program. It's driving me crazy. The program I write is written with Swiftforth and every time I compile the program after its destruction and try to...
  7. window defender antivirus

window defender antivirus: I can't view details on the history tab (items that were detected as potentially harmful) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/window-defender-antivirus/1f6e3e3c-45c1-4a89-8dab-fca0ee01e65c
  8. best antivirus

best antivirus: I am just using windows defender and malware bytes.I there a better anti-virus program that does not use a lot of rescources that someone could suggest thanks ,jason 106844
  9. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I have read through thread and I don't see any big group agreeing on one. I know I don't like Norton, been using avp... which is best? 52140
  10. Best antivirus for Windows 10

Best antivirus for Windows 10: Hello, I have a question regarding antivirus programs on windows 10 - though this will also extend to windows 7 and windows 8.1. My new windows 10 laptop came preinstalled with McAfee, and the trial has almost expired - hence, I uninstalled McAfee because it likes to...