Windows 10: Defender delivering useless messages

Discus and support Defender delivering useless messages in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Latest Defender scan found issues for 10 apps. Did it give the name of the apps? NO! Did it give any recommendations? NO? We've been putting up with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BillFerreira, May 23, 2020.

1. Defender delivering useless messages

Latest Defender scan found issues for 10 apps. Did it give the name of the apps? NO! Did it give any recommendations? NO? We've been putting up with this nonsense since day 1 of MSDOS. I guess it won't stop until a few of these idiot developers are boiled oil, obviously firing them won't work. See attached snip.

Defender delivering useless messages 9d779e1c-8ed8-4a4f-94c3-66178e526c43?upload=true.jpg

:)

BillFerreira, May 23, 2020

2. MMS messages delivered but still in the outbox!

Hi, I sent mms message to multiple recipients, the message was delivered but still in the outbox with the status differed and cannot be deleted; any suggestions? I tried to restart, sending another message for the same recipients and nothing is working.
    Thanks,

AhmadMakram, May 23, 2020
  3. Zehlewi Win User
    Clearing Windows Defender history

Hey, what you need to do is so simple, just follow the steps below exactly in order:
    1. Turn OFF Real-time Protection
    2. Turn OFF Cloud-delivered Protection
    3. Go to this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service
    4. Delete the contents in the folder
    5. Turn ON Real-time Protection
    6. Turn ON Cloud-delivered Protection
    That's it... Now check protection History, it's empty.
    Done!

Zehlewi, May 23, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Defender delivering useless messages

windows defender

Hi Ronald,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to know some additional information to isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cyber_Defend_Team on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Defender delivering useless messages

1. Defender delivering useless messages - Similar Threads - Defender delivering useless

2. message from Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    message from Windows Defender: Message come up on another computer from "Windows Defender Security Center" saying access to this pc has been blocked for security reasons. Is this legit? Is the phone # to call 855 582-0632 a legit #?...
  3. message from Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    message from Windows Defender: Message come up on another computer from "Windows Defender Security Center" saying access to this pc has been blocked for security reasons. Is this legit? Is the phone # to call 855 582-0632 a legit #?...
  4. Message from Windows Defender

Message from Windows Defender: I received an email today saying it was from Microsoft Accounts regarding a Windows Defender order and invoicing me for $385.99. It says they are charging my credit card for this amount for a 1 year subscription. I have no knowledge of purchasing this product. Of course, it...
  5. The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...: Impossibile ricapitolare il messaggio. Nonostante i ripetuti tentativi di recapitare il messaggio, la query nel DNS Domain Name System per le informazioni sulla posizione del dominio del destinatario non è riuscita. Perché?...
  6. Cloud Delivered Protection?

Cloud Delivered Protection?: This is just a general question and not really pertaining for my system. Defender Antivirus has this feature called Cloud Delivered Protection or Join Microsoft MAPS under Group Policy. For those systems that handles sensitive data, would it be fine to just enable the real...
  7. Email not delivering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Defender Update reverse engineered to deliver attacks

Windows Defender Update reverse engineered to deliver attacks: Hi, Windows 10 Home. I ran Windows Update recently and a Windows Defender update came with it. After it finishes, I went to Windows Defender to do a scan and discovered that real time protection is grayed out and cannot be enabled again. There is the possibility that my...
  9. Useless Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Useless Taskbar: Problem: Can't use Cortana search, open notifications or open the start menu. Can't run Insider Hub either I've been searching google all day and tried several methods with no results. * I created a powershell.exe file on the desktop and ran as administrator to use the...
  10. MediaCreationTool Gives Useless Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MediaCreationTool Gives Useless Message: Hello, I am running Windows 7 64 Ultimate and I am trying to run the MediaCreationTool64 from Microsoft. When I run it, I get the very helpful message shown below. At least it's nice to see Windows 10 is carrying on the long-standing Windows tradition of supplying...