Windows 10: Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in

Discus and support Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know what it is but every time I plug in the charger the defender pops up a notification that threats detected I have also tried running... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tejsvi kalunia, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in

I don't know what it is but every time I plug in the charger the defender pops up a notification that threats detected

I have also tried running malware bytes scan but this still occurs please help

this gets removed up easily but it comes up every single time I boot into my pc. I am really pissed off please help me out

Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in 3d764331-f5c5-4429-80d6-f06efa4c5704?upload=true.png

:)

Tejsvi kalunia, Feb 8, 2021
  2. AFWS Win User

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

AFWS, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Why is windows defender not detecting virus ?

I have noticed that samclean dot exe is residing on my laptop. The laptop is running the latest version of windows 10 with security updates till today. but my windows defender is not detecting samclean dot exe. I have also scanned using the microsoft safety
    scanner - 1.0.3001.0 version. but it too failed to detect the samclean dot exe virus/trojan.

regards

Sabir Hundekar

sabirafrin, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in

C# EXE and MSI considered as trojan by Windows Defender on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you so much for the response!

I have already done that, final result was that its really false positive and its cleared. But my concern is on distribution of the EXE. If someone will see defender warning and item being quarantined, it will be a problem. Any way possible to know which
    code/part in EXE is letting it detect as Trojan?

Deepak.cvo, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in

1. Defender detects csrss.exe trojan as soon as I plug my laptop in - Similar Threads - Defender detects csrss

2. Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection: Hi Microsoft Community,Windows Defender flagged a trojan threat in a software I downloaded a while ago. I deleted the file, but Windows Defender is still not updating its status, even after trying the specified actions.I went further and downloaded the same file again, hoping...
  3. Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection: Hi Microsoft Community,Windows Defender flagged a trojan threat in a software I downloaded a while ago. I deleted the file, but Windows Defender is still not updating its status, even after trying the specified actions.I went further and downloaded the same file again, hoping...
  4. Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. my computer is infected with Tool:AndroidOs multiverze trojan, defender detected it but...

my computer is infected with Tool:AndroidOs multiverze trojan, defender detected it but...: My friend sent me an apk file, now I am infected with a trojan. microsoft safety scanner also detected 12 infected files, but at the end it showed everything's clean....
  6. Trojan detected

Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  7. Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan

Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan: everytime i boot up my machine, windows defender detects this: CmdLine: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -command Invoke-WebRequest -URI https://iplogger.org/1hTS97 i remove it, but it justs keeps coming back, is there a fix for this?...
  8. Windows Defender Detects Trojan, am I Protected now?

Windows Defender Detects Trojan, am I Protected now?: So my windows virus protection made a pop up today saying I had a trojan, then it was gone? I did a scan and now its gone and does not appear what does this mean? [Original Title: Virus]...
  9. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  10. defender supposedly detected a trojan in one of my CONTENTIE5 temporary folders.

defender supposedly detected a trojan in one of my CONTENTIE5 temporary folders.: I'm running a fully patched win10, fully updated defender. Yesterday, had been coding an excel vba project for a period of time; I went to save the excel workbook and right at that moment, defender reported, stopping a trojan found in my contentie5 temp folder; excel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ceprolad.a windows 10