Windows 10: Defender doesn't like my .exe files

Discus and support Defender doesn't like my .exe files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I developed .exe files for use by friends using Microsoft Visual Basic 6 circa 2006 and uploaded them to my website in a zip file created by PeaZip.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeonRobertson2, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Defender doesn't like my .exe files

I developed .exe files for use by friends using Microsoft Visual Basic 6 circa 2006 and uploaded them to my website in a zip file created by PeaZip. When the file are downloaded, they are indicated as possibly dangerous by Windows Defender. How does one make the files acceptable to Defender?

:)

LeonRobertson2, Apr 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Defender doesn't like my .exe files [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 10, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Defender doesn't like my .exe files

Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Defender doesn't like my .exe files

1. Defender doesn't like my .exe files - Similar Threads - Defender doesn't exe

2. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  3. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  4. exe File properties compatibility doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe File properties compatibility doesn't save: File properties compatibility doesn't save when I restart/close the exe programRight-click the .exe file > properties > compatibility, For example, Disable fullscreen optimizations/Run this program as an adminstrator/change high DPI settingsVideo: https://imgur.com/a/RVL9U7h...
  5. exe File properties compatibility doesn't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe File properties compatibility doesn't save: File properties compatibility doesn't save when I restart/close the exe programRight-click the .exe file > properties > compatibility, For example, Disable fullscreen optimizations/Run this program as an adminstrator/change high DPI settingsVideo: https://imgur.com/a/RVL9U7h...
  6. exe File properties compatibility doesn't save

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.: Hello, i made an Program and i Made a Setup For It Using The Inno Setup. After Compiling It, It Gets Flagged As a Virus. I Dont want this to happen....
  8. Why doesn't my Windows Defender work and look like this?

Why doesn't my Windows Defender work and look like this?: Hello! A while ago I ended up installing a shady program and giving it admin permission. However I deleted the program an hour later and I opened Windows Defender/Security settings and it was blank. It shows me no menu, no options to scan the computer. NOTHING!! What should I...
  9. some file like .exe are open in another program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some file like .exe are open in another program: hello i terminate the microsoft edge than my some application and file are open with other program plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-file-like-exe-are-open-in-another-program/19f089c3-fae7-4ab8-884a-f1545359fbc0"
  10. Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files

Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files: In File Explorer, I navigated to MSASCui.exe (the executable for the Windows Defender user interface). After doing a search, I found FOUR MSASCui.exe files. How can this happen? Should I just ignore that there are four files?...