Windows 10: Defender finds Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. It removes it, but keeps finding it!

Discus and support Defender finds Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. It removes it, but keeps finding it! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 5 seconds after removingit, it finds it again. Have run Defender offline, no help. Win 10 64-bit version 1803 (when I check for Windows updates it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by susangra, Oct 19, 2018.

1. susangra Win User

Defender finds Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. It removes it, but keeps finding it!

5 seconds after removingit, it finds it again. Have run Defender offline, no help.

Win 10 64-bit version 1803 (when I check for Windows updates it says I'm up to date!)

:)

susangra, Oct 19, 2018

2. Defender finds trojan win32/dyamer!ac

I have an HP lap top,using win10 update . Defender finds a Trojan win32/Dynamer!ac, @ DDefender finds Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. It removes it, but keeps finding it! :preload\install.wim->(image34226)\program files(x86\HP games\crazy\chicken soccer\moorhuhn-soccer-WT.exe-7(EXEEmb).which keeps coming back Defender comes up with error
    code 0x80508023. microsoft safety scanner cannot fully remove the infected file & stops @D:\preload\updateReagentXML.vbs after 04.47 hrs runtime can you help please Thank you TD

anthonydrew, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Has Defender really removed Trojan: Win32/Xadupi ?

defender doesn't allow me to either quarantine or remove Trojan: Win32/Xadupi

Ike Mensah, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Baba-C Win User

How to remove Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn

Windows Defender detected Trojan: Win32\Dorv.Flrfn buried deep in an external hard drive. An error message appeared. I don't think the trojan was purged. I think a manual removal was recommended. How do I do this or is there another way to remove it?

Baba-C, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Defender finds Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A. It removes it, but keeps finding it! - Similar Threads - Defender finds Trojan

2. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  3. Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan: Win32/LaplasClipper.D!MTB not able to remove: This threat shows up in my windows defender, it says threat level severe. When I click on actions ---> Remove ------> Start actions ------> It just runs a quick scan and doesn't remove it. I tried to remove it from quarantined threats and it gets removed there but when I go...
  4. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  5. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  6. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  7. Microsoft Defender Finds Trojan But in Virustotal Microsoft Defender Does not Find

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Finds Trojan But in Virustotal Microsoft Defender Does not Find: Hello, As I told in subject I have 1 exe file. I scan the exe file through Microsoft Defender and it finds a Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B . So I decided to try also VirusTotal and see which other Virus Protector Applications see virus inside. However , I found a very strange thing...
  8. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  9. Defender keeps finding the same "Trojan downloader"

Defender keeps finding the same "Trojan downloader": For the past week Defender has been going off for a TrojanDownloader:O97M/Donoff or TrojanDownloader:O97M/Dornoe.C!ams. I'm not sure how to stop this happening, I don't download random email attachments or anything like that but the description of it seems to suggest that's...
  10. Trojan removed by Defender

Trojan removed by Defender: With the last couple of builds it seems that Defender is always finding stuff to remove every time I start Windows 10. This morning I removed Trojan Win32/GHEUGENT.Alplock after Defender quarantined it and marked it severe. Right now I am running a full scan on the laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.O iso

2. defender finds trojan but doesnt remove