Windows 10: Defender Flagged Windows ISO

Discus and support Defender Flagged Windows ISO in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Performed a manual WD quick scan. It flagged a PUA as severe, Active. PUA:Win32/Shoppers. Examining (Defender History) the threat with Defender to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stitch194, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Stitch194 Win User

Defender Flagged Windows ISO

Performed a manual WD quick scan. It flagged a PUA as severe, Active.
    PUA:Win32/Shoppers.

Examining (Defender History) the threat with Defender to my surprise revealed:

Defender Flagged Windows ISO [​IMG]

The ISO was downloaded from the download link provided on (Windows News)this Forum.
    Did Windows Defender just shoot MS in the foot. Is it a false positive?
    Just to err on the side of caution, I successfully removed the threat, with some difficulties, if you can't trust Windows Defender who can you trust.
    Any ideas what this all about would be welcomed.

:)

Stitch194, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Windows Flag Logo Gets a Facelift, Not A Flag Anymore

*Laugh :laugh: Windows using a flag why did they call it windows and not flag, looks like they change the flag to windows now i think it abit late for that dont you *Wtf :wtf:

Live OR Die, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Defender Flagged Windows ISO

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Defender Flagged Windows ISO

1. Defender Flagged Windows ISO - Similar Threads - Defender Flagged ISO

2. Window defender keep flagging ghost file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window defender keep flagging ghost file: microsoft defender keep ffagging the same god damn file, even i allow it it give me notification everytime i bootup, its getting annoying and i want to remove it once it for all...
  3. Window defender keep flagging ghost file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window defender keep flagging ghost file: microsoft defender keep ffagging the same god damn file, even i allow it it give me notification everytime i bootup, its getting annoying and i want to remove it once it for all...
  4. Windows Defender Flagged Trusted Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Flagged Trusted Site: I was recording using the system a game implemented and controlled folder access flagged it. I know it's trusted it's very popular, maybe top five and I'm wondering if I can remove it from protection history/prevent it from happening.Thanks....
  5. Windows Defender Flagged Trusted Site

Windows Defender Flagged Trusted Site: I was recording using the system a game implemented and controlled folder access flagged it. I know it's trusted it's very popular, maybe top five and I'm wondering if I can remove it from protection history/prevent it from happening.Thanks....
  6. Defender Flags "StorageMonitor.exe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Flags "StorageMonitor.exe": I upgraded my MB from an Asus Z390-e to an Asus Z790-e.....,when the Asus drivers and programs were loaded, "amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume13\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\StorageMonitor.exe" was installed.Windows Defender says that program is a...
  7. Defender Flags "StorageMonitor.exe"

Defender Flags "StorageMonitor.exe": I upgraded my MB from an Asus Z390-e to an Asus Z790-e.....,when the Asus drivers and programs were loaded, "amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume13\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\StorageMonitor.exe" was installed.Windows Defender says that program is a...
  8. Defender Flags "StorageMonitor.exe"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows Defender flags CCleaner as Potentially Unwanted App

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender flags CCleaner as Potentially Unwanted App: CCleaner, one of the enormously popular free PC optimization suites for Windows, is now being detected as Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) on Windows 10 after a recent update to Windows Defender platform. CCleaner basically allows you to optimize your system using its...
  10. Windows Defender flags and deletes our products as malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender flags and deletes our products as malware: Dear Microsoft team, My company develops and markets computer monitoring software for home and business PCs. All our software either contains a keylogger or functions mainly as a keylogger. Many other products on the market also have similar keylogger functionality,...